Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zee612

eating weird sh** like livers, eyeballs, etc.

I'm semi-surprised there aren't more topics on eating things that were eaten more often long long ago. e.g. organ meat, livers, etc. Is someone willing to try eating liver on a semi regular (but not acne.org overboard) basis and post the results?

That sh** is full of interesting stuff.

thoughts?

I eat liver on a regular basis, I've tried organs like heart and tongue, and I eat the tissue behind the eyes whenever I catch fresh fish.

I wouldn't expect these foods to miraculously cure your acne (nor would I expect any single food to do so). They're just very nutritious.

I eat liver on a regular basis, I've tried organs like heart and tongue, and I eat the tissue behind the eyes whenever I catch fresh fish.

I wouldn't expect these foods to miraculously cure your acne (nor would I expect any single food to do so). They're just very nutritious.

What do you mean by catch fresh fish?

It means that to catch fresh fish from the water and then cook it and eat?

Yes. :) "Catch fresh fish" just means going fishing and catching a fish. The rest (the cooking bit) is up to the individual chef. Your english is getting exceptional, I can tell you're working hard at it. Congrats. It has to be tough living/working where you don't understand the language perfectly. Yet you make yourself very well understood here. :)

Yes. :) "Catch fresh fish" just means going fishing and catching a fish. The rest (the cooking bit) is up to the individual chef. Your english is getting exceptional, I can tell you're working hard at it. Congrats. It has to be tough living/working where you don't understand the language perfectly. Yet you make yourself very well understood here. :)

I was in a hurry when I posted that, but thanks. I'm pleased that I'm getting better. :)

I feel sorry for the animal that is killed. About the only type of meat I eat on a regular basis is chicken

Indeed, chicken breast are the best although it's too expensive. I eat chicken breast everyday.

You can eat whatever you want but I personally would never do that! Im a pretty picky eater. I wont even eat fish

Fish can be REALLY great for you! I have been eating salmon for 4 days every night for dinner and it seems like my face heals much faster. My face has never felt better and is clearing up fast, but it has a bit to do with urine therapy as well.

You can eat whatever you want but I personally would never do that! Im a pretty picky eater. I wont even eat fish

Fish can be REALLY great for you! I have been eating salmon for 4 days every night for dinner and it seems like my face heals much faster. My face has never felt better and is clearing up fast, but it has a bit to do with urine therapy as well.

I know fish is healthy but I hate the taste! I dont like seafood. It smells funny too

I feel sorry for the animal that is killed. About the only type of meat I eat on a regular basis is chicken

If you feel sorry for the animals, wouldn't it make more sense to eat beef versus chicken? One cow provides much more meat than one chicken...

Yes while that may be true, chicken is healthier than beef

Is it? Beef has higher levels of many nutrients, like zinc, selenium, CLA, and others.