Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan A

Urine Therapy- Miracle Cure.

When I was 13 years old I started developing acne. The occasional pimple or two; it wasn't really a big deal or so. When I started highschool, that's when it took a rise. I got batches of huge pimples on certain areas of my cheek and forehead (temples included) that would keep returning. I scarred and cratered my face because I popped them so often.

My confidence plunged. I would try to hide my face in class, and I would turn red whenever a girl I was attracted to looked at me. I knew her eyes would always linger to my pimples and scars.

Life sucked. I stopped going out, I lost contact with friends, all because of blemishes. Was it shallow of me? No idea. All I knew was whenever I tried a new product, it would just make my skin worse.

My acne cycle kept up for years until a few days ago. I was reading deep into the site (as I started doing a fair while back) and I came across something disgusting. A topic suggested rubbing urine on your face. It was revolting of course, but my acne was just terrible enough for me to bite the bullet and try it. I had nothing to lose. I found a cotton ball in my medicine cabinet, took in a deep breath, went to the toilet, and urinated all over it. I held it up to my face and just rubbed it all over my cheeks. I didn't read if I had to wash it off, so I just left it on and went to bed.

The next morning was a shock when I looked into the mirror. Three pimples I had the night earlier were completely shriviled and non-nonticeable. There was no redness, and my scars had even faded a little. All in one night. I quickly urinated on another cotton ball and did the same routine. By mid-morning I looked into the mirror again and the results were, amazingly, even better. I then researched what pee really was.

Urine is a sterile by-product of the blood. It is not a harmful waste, and it has all types of nutrients and enzymes and helpful minerals that your body didn't have a use for when it was sent to your bladder. All around the world, since ancient times, people have drank/applied urine to cure not only acne, but diseases, illness, infections, fungus, sores, colds, and the like. Our urine is absolutely filled with helpful minerals and there is nothing bad about it (unless you have a severe case of urinary tract infection)

It has been three days since I first started Urine Therapy (or at least my simple, one-step version of it) Since I have started, the redness in my has has been reduced by at least 90%, there are NO active pimples, and my scars are healing rapidly. My face is getting exponentially better every, every day.

To this community, I honestly and sincerely believe THIS is the miracle cure. From the outstanding reviews it has on this site, to the medical research on it around the world, our own urine does nothing but good for us. To those who are disgusted by the idea and who try to disname such threads, I respect your opinions, but I must say my intent is nothing but good. THIS WORKS.

On a side not, I am very sorry I posted this while being a new member, I shouldv'e joined when I first discovered the site. I am only posting this because this is honestly the best thing i've ever done for my face.

Sorry for such a long post :dance:

Miracle cure after 3 days? Give me a break. Maybe after 3 weeks you can start making such claims, but 3 days is too short a time period to make any conclusions.

Thanks for your post! Urine has also been working for me. It is best to use stale urine (a few days old) but it gets SO unbearable after only 2 days, it's just disgusting. I hope fresh urine is enough to keep us clear.

I'm pretty sure urine is only sterile right when it comes out of the body, and that after that, it can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria.

very true, which is why it's best to catch urine midstream with a cotton ball and apply is directly so it is absorbed by the face, rather than using your hands to swish it around a bit :D

on a side note, can't any product become a breeding ground if it isnt loaded with disinfectant?

Miracle cure after 3 days? Give me a break. Maybe after 3 weeks you can start making such claims, but 3 days is too short a time period to make any conclusions.

I may have jumped to conclusions, but after reading the outstanding, healthy effects it had on others and including myself in such a short time period, I've decided that, while it may be gross, it's what lots are willing to do to keep clear. It works excellently.

Yes, it is a tad suspicious that you are on a new account. If this WERE an attempt to be funny, the joke would really be on you, seeing as to how much effort it took lol, so I'm not worried.

Keep updating this please, this research is interesting. And it's not that weird to me, considering the thread I read last night was about rubbing sperm on there -_-

God Bless you and I hope this is the end of your problems forever :D

I'm pretty sure urine is only sterile right when it comes out of the body, and that after that, it can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria.

very true, which is why it's best to catch urine midstream with a cotton ball and apply is directly so it is absorbed by the face, rather than using your hands to swish it around a bit :D

on a side note, can't any product become a breeding ground if it isnt loaded with disinfectant?

I only brought it up because it was mentioned that it might be better to use "stale" urine.

I am sick of the posts that just say "gross" and "ew". This stuff works for a lot of people, and it's really not gross unless you are dehydrated and have a very poor diet.

I completely agree with the above post. Anyone who absolutely refuses to try it is a total wuss. It's really not that disgusting, just man up and do it.

Anyway, this sounds like a good method as it doesn't cost any money, and people are saying it can work overnight. I had a bad break out today, and have school tomorrow so I gently applied fresh urine on my face with a cotton ball. I used a thin layer and rinsed it off five minutes later. I'm really hoping that I'll wake up and go to school much clearer than I am now. Also, as weird as it sounds the urine on my face actually felt good. It had a little stinging feeling, but it felt like it was effectively treating my acne.

I'll probably apply some to my face as well tomorrow morning before school. Hopefully I won't go to school smelling awful. Sadly I have a terrible sense of smell and can't even smell any urine if it's directly under my nose, so I have to get someone else's input whether I stink or not. According to my sister, after I rinsed off she couldn't smell anything. Let's hope her sense of smell isn't as bad as mine.

It sounds like it works but i dont know if i can force myself to put piss all over my face....Ill decide tonight

Have you decided yet?

On one hand you got some moderate acne, but you smell great, and you aren't covering your acne with piss - girls and others still respect that.

On the other hand you got some moderate acne, but you smell like a public toilet, and you are covering your acne with piss - girls and others ONLY ON ACNE.ORG will understand that.

Take your pick lol!!!

How many times a day? How long do you leave on befor you wash off?

Everyday when I wake up, I apply it, then afternoon when I get back from school (2:30 pm) then at night before bed :surprised:

edit: you dont wash it off, it absorbs.

Should've have taken before/after pics.

I agree, i'm tired of people coming to this board claiming to have found a miracle cure and not presenting any proof. Not providing any proof only discredits your post.

So it's the afternoon now, I recently got home from school and applied the urine. This is my second time applying it now, the first time was last night. I'll put it on again after my late night shower. I guess you can call today day 1 of my little regimen, and so far I'll say I've seen a small amount of improvement. Some of my pimples have decreased in size, some have stayed the same, and one of them got bigger and redder for some odd reason. My skin in general just looks a little clearer. I hope things continue to improve.

By the way, if things continue to improve I'll upload pictures. I am taking pictures of myself daily during this experiment.

By the way, if things continue to improve I'll upload pictures. I am taking pictures of myself daily during this experiment.

That would be really cool of you!

The thing wit me is i think ill be too paranoid knowing i just let urine absorb into my face lol

ill be walkin around all day wonderin if i stink.

Fuk it though..if u found sumtin that works for YOU, go ahead and keep on. Jus dont mention it at school..tha ladies might find out :cool:

It seems to be workin for alot of ppl tho from wat im reading