Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scratchy

cellex C fade away gel

has anyone try the Cellex-C fade away gel or Cellex C serum? i have done some research on it and it seems to have really good consumer reviews in terms of getting rid of sunspots and age spots, freckles and things like that. it didnt mention anything about red scars but some of the dermatologic websites i have visited also recommend using cellex-C fade away gel for acne scar treament.

I had tried fade away gel for about 3 months. I think It's very good for red or brown mark but useless for acne scar.

Sorry for my poor English :redface2: I don't live in the country using English.

yeah i think i have cellex-c serum and another cellex-c stored at the back of my bathroom somewhere... think i bought it 2 yrs ago, used it for while & didnt c noticeable improvement so stopped.. might try it again after wat u said now :-)

You should use cellex-c's product in about 3,4 months after you unseal it. Because the effect of vitamin-C is reduced as time goes by. If your cellex-c become borownish it may be ineffective.

We used to sell Cellex C serum in our clinic but it was very expensive and I did not see tremendous results ( I used it for six months ). Then, 2 bottles exploded on our sheves for no apparent reason so we stopped selling it.

cellex-s is way overpriced and all vitamin c serums lose their potency quickly once exposed to light and air.