Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forever16

When i finally started clearing up....

So I had this bday thing where me and my friends were picked up from school in a limo and taken to a hotel to spend the weekend soo I wanted my face to be clear or at least partially clear for my big day so I ate nothing but good foods...(even though i starved most of the time cuz i had no idea wat to eat) and it did clear up very good i had one side completely clear and only 2 pimples on the other side. But then I fucked up.. I ate badly so that my friends wouldnt think i was weird or anything and i came home with very litte pimples sunday morning so i thought that i was going to be okay :shifty: ...Right..But the next on moday i started to break out it is now wendsday and i am sitting here with shit on my face eating good food so that i can try to stop this hell...I am really depressed and i just stopped crying..IT SUCKS TO BE ME!!!! I hate my life i hate it when my face is clear and then i break out again its like the little hope i had is crushed under a sea of despair i hate my life and myself!! :wall::cry::doh::mad:

Sorry to hear that faithhope. On a positive note, your birthday occurs only once a year so you won't have to worry for another 364 days~

don't feel bad. so what you broke out? you probably still looked good, just not as u wanted. some people are damaged for the life, we just have acne. I mean..I understand your pain.been there for over 10 years now.haha each year tell myself that next year my skin is going to be perfect and everytime it's the same. but no worries, you adressing your problem at the early stage, you are going to be just fine.

It will end soon! It's OK to eat a lot only on the weekend, but I wouldn't eat to much junk if I were you. Eat healthy and you'll be OK. Don't let acne control your life. Just pray! I used to pray everyday but I stopped! But I'm going to continue. I used to always pray that I want to be clear when I'm 23+ so that I can enjoy my life. As a result, I'm 100% clear! But I still eat healthy.

Good luck! All I can say is not to be anxious or depressed. Life's too short, if you keep thinking about acne, life will be shorter! Try to be happy and enjoy your life.