Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

guys im new here at this site.. i just want to ask if regimen can make the red,dark,brown spots in your face caused by after the pmples is gone? or more likely called the pmple marks? please reply to my post or pm me.. thank you very much :)

I'm a little confused by your question. Are you asking if The Regimen causes hyperpigmentation (red marks), or are you asking if it helps with them?

I'm a little confused by your question. Are you asking if The Regimen causes hyperpigmentation (red marks), or are you asking if it helps with them?

uhm im asking if the regimen can help me remove the red marks caused by pmples.. and i have also dark spots caused by pmples.. is this also hyperpigmentation?

Yes, they're probably both just hyperpigmentation, which will fade on its own (although it can take while).

The Regimen itself won't help with hyperpigmentation, but by treating your skin and preventing new acne from forming, you'll effectively prevent new hyperpigmentation from happening.

There are also a lot of methods people use to help fade hyperpigmentation. Check out the Red Marks Left After Acne forum.

I don't know offhand, as I'm in the United States. You could check that the online store. If they're not, though, you can always used other products.

I don't know offhand, as I'm in the United States. You could check that the online store. If they're not, though, you can always used other products.

okay maam! thank you very much! ^__^

.Puredeming Intense gel - a serum that is applied daily for approx. 1 hour, contains high quality natural ingredients that will improve skin condition and help with healing, in particular alpha lipoic acid and DMAE which have been cited as helping to reduce red marks and very shallow scarring. Available here: Puredeming

Here is a thread containing info about the intense gel: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forums.html...topic=15937

c'est la vigne

you posted the link that showed me this.

Would you say this stuff works for the red marks left after acne?

How long does it take to go away and is it a for sure thing? When it says to apply it for an hour does that mean you sit there continuously for an hour? Thats very time consuming but defenintly worth it if it works out!

.Puredeming Intense gel - a serum that is applied daily for approx. 1 hour, contains high quality natural ingredients that will improve skin condition and help with healing, in particular alpha lipoic acid and DMAE which have been cited as helping to reduce red marks and very shallow scarring. Available here: Puredeming

Here is a thread containing info about the intense gel: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forums.html...topic=15937

c'est la vigne

you posted the link that showed me this.

Would you say this stuff works for the red marks left after acne?

How long does it take to go away and is it a for sure thing? When it says to apply it for an hour does that mean you sit there continuously for an hour? Thats very time consuming but defenintly worth it if it works out!

I don't recall ever seeing that. Which link lead you to that information?

Yes, they're probably both just hyperpigmentation, which will fade on its own (although it can take while).

The Regimen itself won't help with hyperpigmentation, but by treating your skin and preventing new acne from forming, you'll effectively prevent new hyperpigmentation from happening.

There are also a lot of methods people use to help fade hyperpigmentation. Check out the Red Marks Left After Acne forum. ( http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Red-marks...t-acne-f34.html )

Ahh, I just linked to the Red Marks Left After Acne as a whole, because there's a lot of good information there. I haven't read every single thread, nor do I know about every method people have tried to help with their hyperpigmentation.

I've never heard of the product you're asking about, though, so your best bet would be to read up about it on these boards and/or elsewhere on the internet, and make your own judgments.

Do you have any personal opinions of what would work the best for a 18 year old kid whos experiencing red marks because of desonide? I want this stuff gone before college in 3 months :)My cheeks used to be flawless but now the left side of my face has acne and now red marks!

Any pictures of hyperpigmantation so i can see if thats really what i have? I need to look more into it.

Google 'acne hyperpigmentation' and check out the images.

And I don't really know. I, personally, use extra virgin olive oil on my hyperpigmentation, but that can be comedogenic for some people. Everyone has to figure out what works for them.

Good luck to you.