Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxeddiemanxx

I have some questions PLEASE HELP!

HI, I used to do the DKR and was really wondering whether I could come back to it. I have some problems though...Right before I ended I had really itchy skin with bumps, I used the DKR for like 3 months and things were pretty good. Untill then I only had five or six pimples from time to time and there was no itchiness or redness at all. Then I started using two pumps and I got really itchy and tured red. I was wonding if it is possible that the two pumps was too much for me and the dryness and irritation caused the itching or something. I also found out that my skin is pretty sensitive...so thats why I think that the two pumps is the problem. Do you think I had a reaction? My bro uses one pump and he is clear so I was wondering if I could have some help. PLEASE HELP I CANT FIND ANYTHING TO CLEAR ME!

It's quite possible.

If you know you have sensitive skin, start out slower with it and take your time increasing the amount.

Allergy signs would include rash, swelling, itching, crusting and/or oozing.

If you aren't experiencing those things, then it's probably that you are just using too much for your skin.

If you want to start The Regimen again, be sure to take it slow. You might be able to get away with using one pump, twice a day. Just increase your dosage slowly, and see how things go.