Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You can't really tell much from this picture. It looks a LOT worse in person. I really have been depressed lately about my face. Acne and scars. It really sucks. I do seem to have problems over obsessing of things like that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

post-70652-1242608227_thumb.jpg

post-70652-1242608227_thumb.jpg

UGHHHHHH!

my advice is to STOP OBCESSING! i dont care i the camara capture any of it. cause really theres nothing to capture. u have little to nothing. u wanna feel deppresed about something well feel depressed about me. sometimes i get mad when i look at someone like u. you have absolutely nothing and there you are depressed about the dumbest things. if only i was so lucky. and you sexy! go out there and be happy. while ill keep indoors waiting for the day where better things come. until then leave the depression to me.

i won't lie. if the camera can't capture it, then it's CAN't be bad. If you have to look for defects, then you can't have it bad. And you don't have it bad. Some might even say you have GREAT skin. Seriously. You are a good looking young man with lots going for them. Go for it.

If you are depressed, it can't be about your skin. No matter how you slice it, you have good skin. Cameras cannot hide truly bad skin. You should start seeing what is truly bothering you if you can't let go. That's my advice.

if you wouldn't have talked about it then i wouldn't even have noticed it.

You look good. Be confident! Confidence would overshadow the imperfections.

as said, can barely notice anything, I only notice slight enevenness in the ksin, but thats only because you told me you had scarring so i had to look for it.

i am sure people in everyday life wouldn't bat an eyelid.

you know my bro's fiance has acne scarring and i never noticed it until after 4 years! people don't notice small amounts like this, keep your head up high.

nice mug shot, you got nice eyes (not in a gay way)

I don't see anything. Women will probably notice your green eyes before they see any scarring. You should try smiling.

LOL!! You look fine! I could hardly see your scars and your skin is well toned! Stop feeling inscure and enjoy life. Love what you see in the mirrior. You are a hansdsome young man, take it easy. Be bless

No offense, but what's wrong with you dude? I see no acne whatsoever, and barely any scarring.

Go out and enjoy the sun, man. Striving for perfection is fruitless and will only make you more distressed.

I have the same reaction/response as others, seriously? I don't see much of anything, you may need to be diagnosed w/ whatever disorder is appropriate.

In all honesty, it doesn't look at all bad to me. I think you're just making yourself feel as if it's worse than reality.

You have beautiful eyes by the way.

You can't really tell much from this picture. It looks a LOT worse in person. I really have been depressed lately about my face. Acne and scars. It really sucks. I do seem to have problems over obsessing of things like that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I cant see what would look worse in person besides a pimple or 2 and some very light scaring. You look fine to me! Be glad you are able to look great in pictures, some of us cant.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Is this supposed to be a joke or something?

You could be a model.

I would kill someone to have skin 1/10th as good as yours.

This is sad.

:boohoo:

All I see is a handsom but sad man and I think the sadness really affects your look. Find a hobby, hang out with ur pals, do something that makes you happy and smile! You will look and feel much better :). There is nothing abnormal about your skin

Your skin looks fine to me. You have nothing to worry about, you are what is considered "completely clear". And has anyone ever told you you look like Damien Lewis?

You can't blame people for the sarcasm. I have worse scarring on my face and neck then you and it doesn't bother me even a little. I know nobody wants to be told to get help but you really have some serious self esteem issues if you're worried about whatever scarring you supposedly have. I'm not trying to be rude, I really think you need to talk to someone because I can even tell as a guy you're a good looking person. If you had alot of confidence, you'd be amazed at how easy it would be to impress the girls, it's not your scarring, it's the lack of self confidence that's scaring them away.