Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hii

i used it 6 mouths ago and i donnt really want to get ur hopes downn but for me nuthing really wowiin happpin but of corce it could do well for you. Nuthinng really worked for me im now starting acutane hopefully its as good ass it claims to be

but if you have tryed alot of things in the past and nuthings workking i would ask your derm about acutanne i regreagtt wasting time and money on topicals and creams.

well good luckk on itt.

Wow Peace, I thought everyone who used Taz for the full course saw good results. I was under the impression that the hard part was sticking with the Taz because of the horrible breakouts you get while on it.

Storyofmylife, I just finished applying my second day of Taz. I have another post on here about my info. I'm applying every other third day to avoid the irritation but I already broke out bad after applying the first time. My advice is to get it over with and start the Taz or Retin A. I think the hard part is just staying with it for the full 4-6 months. I was on Accutane 3 times and each time, the acne got a lot worse before it got better. It definitely is a roller coaster of emotions.

hey everyone i just wanted to get ur experiences on TAZORAC CREAM 0.1% if uve used it in the past or are currently using it please let know how it went it for u, id appreciate it THANKS

I took Doxy and Tazorac in combination about a year ago for 4 months. Tazorac was a lot less irritating than other topicals I've used, but of course made me really sensitive to the sun. I don't know what kind of acne you have, but both did little for the deep and painful kind of zits that i get.