Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
James Crute

Break out and jojoaba oil

I've been using the regimen for about 3 weeks, maybe even a little bit longer. I have followed the regimen exactly, the only thing I could probably improve on is being a little more gentle, I guess I'm just impatient. It's not that I force it in really hard, its just I see my skin move and I think I watched one of Dan's videos saying that your skin shouldn't move when applying product.

Anyways, everything was going okay, I haven't seen much improvement, I think I have a lot of those old acne spots that take awhile to go away. So far, this regimen hasn't worked any better than any other one the I have used, I will emphasis "so far". It has kept a lot of acne from forming but, when I looked in the mirror today I saw about 5 new pimples..

And when I think about it, I just started using jojoaba oil 2 days ago. Could there be a connection? Or could this just be a break out that was bound to happen?

I heard that jojoaba oil is almost identical to the human sebum, is it possible that I used to much and caused it to clog my pores? Isn't it the sebum inside white heads? And most of my new pimples are white heads.

jojoba oil is not for everyone. I had stopped using a full bottle permanently the moment I felt my skin could not handle it (and that took me weeks of pain to accept that as a fact as I am a desperado as much as everyone else). Remember to trust your face and not the words on the bottle.

Maybe, maybe not. You can always stop the jojoba for 2-3 weeks and see what happens, then re-introduce it later.

I didn't have a problem with it, but everyone is different.

The white suff is pus. The product of your body responding to bacteria.