Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shereece182

does yaz really help acne?

im 16 years old ive had acne since i was 13 it has calmed down since i got older but i still have it. i went to my dermo. and she said that yaz will clear my skin. i start it in about two days (sunday)

and im very nervous because some people say they got great results and it really does work and others say it made their acnce worse :think:

im 16 years old ive had acne since i was 13 it has calmed down since i got older but i still have it. i went to my dermo. and she said that yaz will clear my skin. i start it in about two days (sunday)

and im very nervous because some people say they got great results and it really does work and others say it made their acnce worse :think:

I heard it does too, but give it at least 3-4 months for results. Your first 2 months will probably be the worst. I've just started Yasmin and I'm nervous too! :confused:

Even if it does help it will only be temporary, each time I have gone off my birth control, I have broken out terribly. So if you ever decide to get off them you better have a backup plan!