Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have never suffered with much on my nose. My acne is all around my mouth area. But recently i have been getting more and more little red marks appearing on my nose. I have had this before, just never as bad as this. It seems to come in stages, and every so often i start worrying about it again. But im not actually getting any form of lump with these spots, there just red marks and maybe a little pimple, just like a backhead or something. recently i stopped using dans stuff (which is going really well), and just use water. but i never used dans stuff on my nose anyway, just the moisturiser. So i've started using the moisturiser again just to see what happens. Has anyone else had this? is it just a sign of getting acne on my nose?

thanks for any replies!

oh and i do have a fair few blackheads, if that has anything to do with it.

I sometimes get blemishes or red marks on my nose and aslong as I leave them alone or apply tea tree oil if they're imflamed they usually go away pretty fast.

I don't use Dan's regime so I can't comment on that. Hopefully they'll go away soon! Sorry I can't be of much more help.

I've had what you describe on my nose on and off for the past 4-5 months and it's really not very noticeable and goes away pretty quickly. Hopefully it doesn't get worse for you!