Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many guys here have done this type of regimen and seen results with it better than using a cleanser or acne medication?

I did it for several months for my body acne when it first appeared. Don't do it, it won't work. Deal with the problem as soon as you can.

sooooooo many people its ridiculous

also: make sure you're not taking protein supps and dairy

sooooooo many people its ridiculous

also: make sure you're not taking protein supps and dairy

I cant stop taking protein supplaments since i workout..... but yeah im just gana stick with the water regimen i dont have bad acne just continous mild and i think it comes fromt the cleansers i use

I tried that and for 2 weeks, I seemed to break out even more! (I drank 3 quarts during those time periods) Like one person said, it's best to treat it rather than just trying to drink more water.

I tried that and for 2 weeks, I seemed to break out even more! (I drank 3 quarts during those time periods) Like one person said, it's best to treat it rather than just trying to drink more water.

yeah but once you finish wit your treatment and get clear do you stop or continue using the things

That's a good question, I would think you keep on treating your skin but you don't have to be so careful with it once it's all cleared up. For example, I'm currently treating my chest with 3 different types of stuff and once it clears up (if ever) I'll continue using 1 or 2 products, something that doesn't take up as much time as it does now.

If you do continue fully using the treatment, more TLC for your skin :)