Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi i have really moderate acne scarring and to me they look like the size of a golf ball but almost all my friends can't even see them and some barely notices them. is this normal or am i just loosing my mind? does anybody else feels the same way? please comment.

It would help if you have pictures but since your friends don't notice your acne scars, just relax. No need to worry.

ive noticed with one friend i used to have (with severe acne) that after a while you really don't see their acne, like when you see a friend you don't really remember or 'see' all that stuff.

Op I have scarring too. Doesn't matter mate. You will always notice imperfections in your skin even if it's fully clear. The media always photoshops or air brushs stuff man.. Be greatful with what you have. Others have it worse yo.

If your friends say they barely notice the scarring, then take their word for it. Your friends don't have a pocket mirror to analyze your scars. You should feel comfortable. They probably enjoy being in your company, or you wouldn't be their friends in the first place. Good friendships are more than how the other person looks.

doesn't matter if you have all clear skin or the body of a goddess you will always find some imperfection on yourselves even though its barely noticeable and probably will never be noticeable to anybody else, its human nature. maybe i am just freaking out for no reason. thank you guys for the comment..

i think when you look in a mirror you see things a lot worse than they really are! i know im my oen worse enemy! i look in the mirror and all the spots and scars look like 100 times worse than they really are!

most of my friends who i love with and seen me without make-up always say to me they dont know why i have such a big hang up on my skin as it looks fine!

so i think that when u see massive spots they dont really see it!

also great make-up helps! i have just started using Estee Lauder Doublw Wear Light foundation and its amazing!

covers up inperfections and lasts for hours!

i know we are our own worst enemy, one of my friends has clear skin and keeps asking me if i see red spots on her face and i have never noticed anything and sometimes it gets really annoying, but then i try to put myself in her shoes and think that i have been doing the same thing.