Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coolkid

My Regimen (May help you may not)

Well, a little background info. I started getting acne around the 7th grade. It started on my forehead, just a little bit, nothing to worry about. It than got progessivley worse, and than it was all over my forehead. No cyst or anything, just white heads. Well, 8th grade rolls around and I still have acne on my forehead, and begin to get some around my mouth. Still just white heads. I try some things, like differin, but it makes it worse so I stop. Highschool starts, 9th grade, and my face looks ok. My acne on my forehead wasnt as bad, but I was so nervous on the first day I got 9 brand spankin new white heads. I was disgusted. My skin looked red/purplish. I was sad. I never looked one in the eye. Well, 10th grade rolls around and my acne on my forehead begins to go away. I started getting pimples on my cheeks/temples and still got some around my mouth/chin. My skin isn't oily by the way, its juss genetic. Well, 11th grade year (current year) I decided i needed a change. I started getting a large amount of pimples around my temples and cheeks and NONE on my forehead. I started small cyst, but they were just under the skin and got big. Well, I didn;t know what they were at the time, and decided to pop them which was a bad idea. It made it worse, and more lil cyst popped up. I got rid of them, and than thats when I got fed up with my skin. I lurked on here, trying different things and doing combinations and came up with a regimen similar to Dan's, but with its differences that worked for me. Here it is :D

You do this all while you take a shower.

First, wet your face and get it kind of damp.

Use Clean and Clears Morning Burst exfoliating wash.

Rinse off your face, leaving it still wet.

Than, use 2-2.5% BP and rub all over your face

Let it sit, and while you let it sit, just wash your body.

Rinse off your face after your done with washing your body.

Than shampoo etc.

When you get out, if your face feels dry (it might but give it like 10 mins and it shouldnt feel to dry) apply some lotion

Thats it. It worked for me, and in about 1-2 months I have NO pimples on my face. No more cyst. Just nice smooth tan skin. I'm not saying this is a cure or anything, just somethign I tried and it worked for me.

Wow congrats on clearing up... Your regimen kind of makes sense I guess. Maybe from doing everything in the shower helps because the steam helps with opening your pores right?

Wow congrats on clearing up... Your regimen kind of makes sense I guess. Maybe from doing everything in the shower helps because the steam helps with opening your pores right?

Well idk because I usually take mild showers. Not steaming hot ones lol, so i don't think it may be the steam. I just dont know to be honest with you. It just worked for me and I just thought I should make an account and tell you guys so maybe if someone wanted to try it to see if it works lol.