Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XxJeRzEy BoY 69xX

Is this a bad or good regimen?

So to start off, I use a Clean and Clear Cleanser to Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent to 10% BP to a mostirizer. Does this sound good to you or should I change the steps in any way?

Astringent is more bad than good for your skin. And 10% BP is overkill. Try getting some 2.5%.

Your skin HAS to be dry from all that. :/

woah. thats a whole lot of irritants there bud.

i'd look up the ingrediants in the cleanser and make sure none of them are irritating. and like languages said, the astringent is probably causing alot more acne then its helping with, same goes for the 10% BP. i recomend dan's BP which is 2.5%.

eh, that regimen seems WAYYY too harsh. Have you actually seen improvement from this regimen?

Yeah well I take Minocyline now..but I dont see why its so harsh?

I use the cleanser and astringen in the morning and night, then a DAB of BP on a pimple, not my entire face.

You will notice, after trial and error like we all have, that putting more chemicals on your face just makes it worse in the end. Just like Dan said, 2.5% BP is just as effective as 10% and it is far less irritating.