Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MemoryBook

AFA (Amino Acid) peels, do they help??

Hey everyone!

I just found the info about AFA (Amino Acid) peels and it says: Amino Acid Peels for deep pore peeling based on the natural moisture system of the skin. Excellent for hyper pigmentation, acne + acne scars, dehydration + devitalized skin.

I know that it is a commercial but I am so tired of the red marks and acne that I just want to get rid of them as fast as I can((( Has anybody tried these peels?? Would you suggest to do peels in general and does it help at all?

So anyways, I went to a consult yesterday and talked to a professional at the spa salon. I am using BP and she told me that things like BP usually strip the face and take natural "defenses" away from it, even though they do help to get rid of acne, they leave your face unhealthy. So I decided and made an appointment for series of 3 AFA peels. The spa salon that I went to uses only natural ingredients and no alcohols or any preservatives. If anybody is interested I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

They say I'll see results already after the first treatment (don't they say it all the time?? lol) :think: