Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zedzed99

winning the lottery or 100% clear clean skin

If you had a choice what would you prefer?

For me Clear clean skin. because its something money cant buy. And it would allow me to enjoy my life to the full!

clear skin, definately.

even though i would regret it when time passes.

Lottery! I could finally buy that island I've been eyeballing and recluse without giving a flip about acne.

Lottery. I could fund a lifestyle which means i don't have to be around others when my acne looks bad. Then when i clear up (which i will one day.... hopefully :doubt:) i can go live life to the max.

Well if I had clear skin I would be a lot more confident in myself and it would definitely improve the quality of my life, not that it's terrible. However, if I won the lottery I could help more than just myself, I could help my struggling parents and siblings.

Well if I had clear skin I would be a lot more confident in myself and it would definitely improve the quality of my life, not that it's terrible. However, if I won the lottery I could help more than just myself, I could help my struggling parents and siblings.

now thats the dmn truth..

but could you actually do that? could you set your selfishness aside to help others? and then live on with acne, regretting the choice everytime someone bully's you about your skin condition?

but could you actually do that? could you set your selfishness aside to help others? and then live on with acne, regretting the choice everytime someone bully's you about your skin condition?

With money, you can get a hit out on the bully. Problem solved. ;)

(I'm joking people!!!!)

It depends how much money you're talking, I suppose...

If it was acne rather than scars that I'm dealing with, I'd rather have the money and comfort myself with the knowledge that my skin would probably clear up in the future. With scars being harder to treat, I'd be tempted to forfeit a lot of money if they could disappear in a flash. Then again, with money would come the ability to fork out for various treatments and derms that I would otherwise be unable to afford, thus increasing my chances of achieving scar improvement. Still, I think the happiness that having normal skin would bring me would far outweigh the positives of having an impressive bank balance - I'd still, at my core, be miserable if my skin continued to be jacked up. On the other hand, if it really was a great deal of money then the good that could come from helping others might just be worth giving up my dream of having clear skin for... admittedly I'm sure there would be times when I regretted my choice, but knowing that at least some good had come about from having bad skin would make life a little more bearable.

The question should be if you take the money, you cant get rid of your acne or scars haha. That might make the money less appealing.

Yes, I believe I could. My parents have never had much money, I would like to alleviate their burden if I won the lottery. The joy from seeing my family without any financial burden would outweigh the joy of having clear skin. With all that money, I could invest in more effective methods of clearing my skin too.

BTW, no one bullies me about my skin. I'm not in high school, and even then I was not bullied.

id win the lottery, because then i can support all my family, this goes beyond our own selfish wants and needs...

I'd rather hit the lottery! :D I'd be able to camp, travel, snowboard, etc! haha and I'd be able to help out my sister and the family in PI.

In a nutshell the happiness from helping and supporting your love ones beats the happiness and bliss of having clear skin by far. that's me.

lottery!! Once you get all the money you can go afford the best treatments available and get clear skin! :):dance:

I don't know to be honest. I would have clear skin which would make me feel better but not complete 3 wishes would be nice.

I guess if I had to choose I'd maybe choose the money, the clear skin doesn't make a lot of a difference for me, I still have a few more issues with health and what not.

I mean if it was say the lottery or 3 wishes I'd definitely choose 3 wishes

With money, you can get a hit out on the bully. Problem solved. ;)

(I'm joking people!!!!)

LMAO!!!!

Lottery, of course.

I could use the money to buy an endless supply of BP and get some scar revision treatments. Plus, the money and the security and confidence that can come with having it would make up for the confidence I'd lose from having acne. :P

I mean... suppose I'm walking down the street and a pair of bitches stare at me and think to themselves, "ewww, that dude has acne!" If I had millions of dollars, I'd be so much less likely to care what the penniless bitches thought of me.

I think that depends on how the question is modified... Like, I'm 30, have had minor-to-heavy/moderate since i was 14. I know lots of people have acne until they're way older. So if winning the lottery meant I would have relatively bad acne until i was in my 40s or 50s, and I couldn't use the money to clear myself up, I would definitely, choose clear skin. Having bad skin affects my life so much! However, someone above said that money can't buy clear skin, which i think is wrong. I mean, some acne is resistant to everything, but money can sure help a lot. So if it meant I'd only have acne for a few more years, or if I could use the money to help clear up, I'd go with the lottery.