Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay, well, last week, i had just one big whitehead around my upperlip(between my nose and my lip, not exactly on my lip). so i applied some baking soda on the whitehead and the next day, the whitehead just came off but there was still a bump. and yesterday, i was looking in the mirror to find out that that same bump kinda like divided into 3 little bumps. i thought nothing of it, so after i washed my face with St. Ives Apricot scrub and my face started to dry out, and when i looked in the mirror, small whiteheads began to appear on two of the three bumps.. then i applied this brand Forever moisturizer which has natural ingredients with Aloe Vera Gel and also applied some baking soda. this morning, in my sleep, i tried to yawn, but found it hurt the whitehead so i checked in the mirror and BAM! two heeuuuge whiteheads formed from the big whitehead last week. is it something im using or over using thats drying my face and forming whiteheads? is it the baking soda? heeelp?! also, i could use a few tips on what products to use that will prevent these ugly whiteheads.

and my skin is okay with a minor few pimples, but when it comes to my upper lip, its horrible. the whiteheads appear every week. my mom says its genetics because she and my dad had it but my older sister doesnt have ANY.

post-103294-1242311703_thumb.jpg

post-103294-1242311722_thumb.jpg

post-103294-1242311703_thumb.jpg

post-103294-1242311722_thumb.jpg

highly recommend popping that, because it's clearing got a head and is more than ready to pop. just take all the precautions and make sure to apply a thick layer of moisturizer and neosporin afterword.