Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi i've been reading posts on here for months and trying all different things to stop my acne and i found something that works for me so i thought i'd share it . I used to have quite bad acne and as soon as i managed to get rid of one load and would have another break out. What i do now is when i have my morning shower i was my face for about 10 minutes, it gets boring but it's worth it if you stick to it, and if i ever do get a spot (which is quite rare now, and they tend to be around the hairline i guess because the skin is more oily there?) put a big lump of Savlon on the spot about the size of a pea before i go to sleep, it looks a lot better in the morning if i do that the following night aswell the spot has completely gone. Personally i think it's a lot better than any other cream's i've tried, they work but not as fast as this stuff. I don't know if you can get it in the US but its quite popular in the UK, not for acne but for a general antiseptic for cuts and stuff.

Thanks, just thought i'd share that with you :dance: