Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deusabscondidum

Changes in acne?

I had moderate acne on my face (and a little on my lower back) when I was a teenager, which later on after bootcamp progressed into a lot on my back and not so much on my face. Later on it was still severe on the back, but the face cleared up. Now my back is fairly clear, but my face is doing really horribly. I should also note that I began taking testosterone about a year and a half ago, and that I am 24.

So I am wondering, is it common for acne to change throughout the years? It seems like I have had three different types of acne, differing in severity, location and persistence. It even seemed clear after a few weeks on Proactive, and remained that way for several months, possibly a year.

Yes I am 25 now and in my teenage years, I had severe acne all over my face. For the past three years, Ive had moderate acne, not often cysts and its only on my chin, jawline and around my lips. I have noninflamed acne on my nose