Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JunkyAK

Washing face on the plane?

I have a 16 hr flight and my face is gonna feel disgustingly oily. How hard is it to wash your face on the plane?

eh i guess ill just use my oil blotting sheets and I had already planned on washing my face beforehand. But By the time I get to the airport, 2 hrs will have passed, then 16 hrs, then waiting 5 hrs for another 1 hr flight. Maybe ill just wash it at the airport.

If you can, wash your face before you board the plane and then again while you are waiting for the next flight. You can use blotting sheets or even face wipes while on the 16hr flight.

Good luck

You can get those facial cleansing wipes, I know Biore has them and they refresh your face. Just carry a couple with you and go to the bathroom and wipe your face. Also, wash your face before hand.

You could use the benxoyl peroxide wipes, then use a toner and cotton ball, then the bp gel/lotion. And moisturizer.

BP doesnt sit well with my skin, plus im on green cream so i just need some gentle cleaning.

I just splashed water on my face at the airport sink and dried off with the paper towels there, or turned the air dry for hands nozzle up toward the face.

Or the wipes are a good idea, non-medicated, non-fragranced. One airline company used to pass out warm damp towels on long flights; that felt nice and soothing. Lufthansa, I don't think they do that anymore.

When I flew to Italy I just washed my face before hand, went fresh faced on the plane for the ride (no makeup is scary but it's so much easier to deal with when traveling) and I kept Ponds clean sweep cloths and oxy pads on hand to cleanse ever few hours. It was a little embarrassing but that way I didn't even have to leave my seat to "wash" my face and it was a lot easier to deal with without wearing makeup!