Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbebehunnie

Okay new goal ..

My new goal is to be acne free and mark free by the time i go on vacation which is on the 28th.

I am going to be starting 30% glycolic acid peels weekly. I am currently using 40% lactic acid.

I only have red marks now, and one small pimple which is on its way out. *knock on wood*

And i will update my progress everyweek, maybe even include some pictures lol.. depending on my mood.

UPDATE #1

Okay so first update.. to tell you how my skin is looking. I have red marks on my cheeks and their pink now... doing a lactic acid peel tomorrow, and leaving it on for 5 minutes or 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Then after i finish my lactic acid im moving onto glycolic acid.

UPDATE # 2

Kay so my skin is looking good, haha. Um okay where to start. So i had a chemical peel not to long ago (40% lactic acid) and results were pretty good.

My skin was dry in this one spot so my mom gave this propolis cream to apply on it, and my red mark is no longer red it faded so much! i dont know why!! so i've just been applying a very very small amount to my red marks on my left cheek, cause i dont want to risk breaking out.

THis week on friday, I'm going to be doing my first 30% glycolic acid peel.

Does anyone know how long it would take to see results from doing glycolic acid peels weekly.

hi I was just wondering how long did it take to see results with the lactic acid peel

like 6 peels and i saw a noticeable improvemtn i have barely any marks on my fore head

and some light ones on my cheeks ,

now im using GA peels

hi I was just wondering how long did it take to see results with the lactic acid peel

like 6 peels and i saw a noticeable improvemtn i have barely any marks on my fore head

and some light ones on my cheeks ,

now im using GA peels

i did my first peel yesterday and the peel stinged and itched alittle but no redness. ne ways today my face looks exacty the same, no results is it supposed to be like that until like my 3 or 4 peel