Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Title says it all. I need to know if using Azelex will reduce the dark areas on my skin.

Title says it all. I need to know if using Azelex will reduce the dark areas on my skin.

ANYONE????

You can also do a search in the red marks forum for: "azelaic +acid" or "Finacea" or "Azelex". I'll move this post to the red marks forum.

I've only been using it for a little over a week and it seems to be working somewhat... some days i see major improvemnt but then ill go to a different mirror and itll just be slight :doubt: . From what i saw in the reviews it generally works for people. good luck ;)

I've only been using it for a little over a week and it seems to be working somewhat... some days i see major improvemnt but then ill go to a different mirror and itll just be slight :doubt: . From what i saw in the reviews it generally works for people. good luck ;)

I haven't seem any results as of yet.

My skin is darker as I am African American.

You can also do a search in the red marks forum for: "azelaic +acid" or "Finacea" or "Azelex". I'll move this post to the red marks forum.

THANKS!

A quick search I'd done when I posted the above did show some results for azelaic acid helping with hyperpigmentation. Finacea or Azelex are the two brand names I know of; there may be more and under different names in different countries.

A quick search I'd done when I posted the above did show some results for azelaic acid helping with hyperpigmentation. Finacea or Azelex are the two brand names I know of; there may be more and under different names in different countries.

Thanks!

I think I see some improvement but it kinda burn my skin especially after I shower then put it on.