Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaRNelLi

My Accutane Experience

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! how am i even gonna survive this day? i got a wedding to go to tonight and my right cheek looks like i got punched coz of my 2 cystic acnes. and on my left got little bumps with puss. =( how am i gonna get rid of this? i want this gone NOW! =*(

..>MaRNelLi<..

I hate that about the wedding :( I know exactly how you feel. As soon as some big event happens you get a breakout or something and you don't even want to go, but you have to.

I was curious as to what you meant by:

"i have problem focusing right now. i keep messin things up but oh well, sometimes we just make fun of it coz they’re like the most stupid things to be messed up with but oh freakin well…and i have no choice but to deal with it"

I have noticed I can't focus as much and I seem more forgetful, and other people notice as well. Is that what you mean? :S

I have noticed I can't focus as much and I seem more forgetful, and other people notice as well. Is that what you mean? :S

yes, gLx..that's exactly what i meant! =]

the wedding went really well..i had so much fun and the people i was with didn't care about my pimples at all.. it was actually with my old churchmates. they were just happy to see me after so long. and i felt like i was at home with them..so yeah..=]

..>MaRNelLi<..

yes, gLx..that's exactly what i meant! =]

the wedding went really well..i had so much fun and the people i was with didn't care about my pimples at all.. it was actually with my old churchmates. they were just happy to see me after so long. and i felt like i was at home with them..so yeah..=]

..>MaRNelLi<..

Good to hear it went well, it makes it easier when your with people like that, there's not too many around though. I hate to hear your off of it because of back pain, I have had some joint pain but nothing too severe.. I'm sure you will be back on it as soon as it goes away though.

Good to hear it went well, it makes it easier when your with people like that, there's not too many around though. I hate to hear your off of it because of back pain, I have had some joint pain but nothing too severe.. I'm sure you will be back on it as soon as it goes away though.

yeah, i really hope so..but my only worries now is that once i'm back on it, and my back pain returns, then they'll completely take me off of it..=(

..>MaRNelLi<..