Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unfortunate1y

please help identify scars!

They look like deep in scars that take more than a month to go away

hm, what do you mean by "give" results? I don't "give" results. do you mean describe what I believe my results were? actually, I did describe that the results were not particularly dramatic, and that it's hard to see much difference without comparing before and after pictures side by side.

hm. i checked your thread. unfortunately you dont give any sort of results. what types of scars did you have going into the operation and where.

truckg, i wasn't trying to be crude about it. no tone of voice for words. i simply meant that you had descibed the process. You were extremely detailed and gave a great point of view, definately valuable information for everyone. I just meant there was no visual information, thats all. Visual as in something to compare to mine, so i have some context as to your procedure. or if not visual atleast a description of the blemishes going in. again, i didnt mean any disrespect and good luck with progress, i hope it goes well for you.

yeah. that one big one is a red mark. unfortunately its highlighting a depression. theres definately an indent where the mark is. the mark has been slowly fading. ive had it for over 2 months now. im hoping in a few more itll calm down. thanks, ill try some exfoliating. i am on retin a which i believe may be helping.