Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bean_the_mean

Where to buy TCA 100% ?

I searched through every TCA topic that I could find as well as using google , but all I could find were

ebay sellers - I've never bought anything off ebay before so I'm slightly apprehensive.

And a site called Fisher Scientific which is extremely pricey.

Also , the sellers that were recommended in earlier topics about TCA cross are all dead now.

Where did you guys buy your TCA 100% solution?

It's better that you get a dermatologist do the TCA CROSS treatment for you. TCA CROSS is intense, and if you don't do it properly, your skin will be damaged

be careful

be very careful

tca was dropped after its first trial in the korean study.

and thats also why you only get backstreet sellers selling it

some parts of the net can make it sound like the perfect answer to scarring but its just a con

When I search "TCA +CROSS" I get lots of posts and some of the newer links to sellers are still active. Look at the MOST recent results where people ask about specific sellers/websites. One of them is who I bought mine from (Anais). Anais' website was closed down for a while and the eBay shop was closed for a while so I don't know if I'd still trust them.

I also bought TCA for peels from Platinum Skin Care; they packed and shipped well. You could ask them about 100% TCA but I doubt they'd sell it to someone off the internet whose credentials they couldn't verify.

TCA CROSS is not to be taken lightly. A slight error in application can make your scars appreciably worse. Do not even consider this treatment yourself unless you read ALL the warnings, all the studies, and read ALL the threads about it, AND have extremely steady hands, AND perform the procedure in a closed/locked bathroom to prevent accidental damage to bystander pets or people. This is dangerous acid.

be careful

be very careful

tca was dropped after its first trial in the korean study.

and thats also why you only get backstreet sellers selling it

some parts of the net can make it sound like the perfect answer to scarring but its just a con

What do you mean it was dropped after its first trial? I read through the entire thing and it seemed like a success. also, it went on for several years, not to mention that the korean doctor is still using this method..

When I search "TCA +CROSS" I get lots of posts and some of the newer links to sellers are still active. Look at the MOST recent results where people ask about specific sellers/websites. One of them is who I bought mine from (Anais). Anais' website was closed down for a while and the eBay shop was closed for a while so I don't know if I'd still trust them.

I also bought TCA for peels from Platinum Skin Care; they packed and shipped well. You could ask them about 100% TCA but I doubt they'd sell it to someone off the internet whose credentials they couldn't verify.

TCA CROSS is not to be taken lightly. A slight error in application can make your scars appreciably worse. Do not even consider this treatment yourself unless you read ALL the warnings, all the studies, and read ALL the threads about it, AND have extremely steady hands, AND perform the procedure in a closed/locked bathroom to prevent accidental damage to bystander pets or people. This is dangerous acid.

Thanks Wynne I'll be very careful.

I only plan to do CROSS, not peels which i Never do (more harm than good imo).

I searched through every TCA topic that I could find as well as using google , but all I could find were

ebay sellers - I've never bought anything off ebay before so I'm slightly apprehensive.

And a site called Fisher Scientific which is extremely pricey.

Also , the sellers that were recommended in earlier topics about TCA cross are all dead now.

Where did you guys buy your TCA 100% solution?

Hi. I bought mine from an ebay seller, shlcm41. I've had good results using it for TCA cross.