Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dandelion

Urine and Caveman

Hi all, I wanted to start a new thread because the other ones are getting a little congested. I started the caveman (or for me cavewoman) regime 5 days ago, and I am also considering incorporating UT into the regime as well. I used urine topically for about 3 months before going to the caveman regime (right now I only use water to wash my face.) I stopped using urine when I started only using water, and I am wondering if any of you out there use both urine and the caveman method. If so, I am curious if the combination works best when using it topically or when drinking it. Thanks everyone:)

I would really only use as a spot treatment on a bad spot or if your face is covered in dirt or something by accident. The caveman regimen works best when the face is totally left alone. I have no idea about drinking it sorry.

I would avoid applying it topically for the first month of your regimen, when very little of anything should touch your face at all. I've also found that, with my strange skin, urine actually dried me out a little bit. Not flaky desert dry, but drier than before. So as I said, I wouldn't use anything drying in the first month.

As for the internal taking of urine, that's fine. It's best to capture the mid-flow. In layman's terms, this means..

-Pee just a little into the toilet

-Catch the rest in a container

-When you reach the very end of your "supply", pee that bit into the toilet, not the container

This is because the first bit of urine expelled helps clean out your urinary tract so you can capture clean urine, and the very last bit is mostly sediments and stuff.

Urine is not easy to drink. Be forewarned. It is, however, worth it.

I HAVE however found an easier way to drink it, and ACV. I use a largish bottle (actually, a Vitamin Water bottle*), capture my supply up about 2/3 full, add 1/4 c of ACV and top it off with water. The ACV is the most dominant flavor, so you can't really taste the urine. ACV doesn't taste great, but it's better than piss.

Trust me.

:D

I would avoid applying it topically for the first month of your regimen, when very little of anything should touch your face at all. I've also found that, with my strange skin, urine actually dried me out a little bit. Not flaky desert dry, but drier than before. So as I said, I wouldn't use anything drying in the first month.

As for the internal taking of urine, that's fine. It's best to capture the mid-flow. In layman's terms, this means..

-Pee just a little into the toilet

-Catch the rest in a container

-When you reach the very end of your "supply", pee that bit into the toilet, not the container

This is because the first bit of urine expelled helps clean out your urinary tract so you can capture clean urine, and the very last bit is mostly sediments and stuff.

Urine is not easy to drink. Be forewarned. It is, however, worth it.

I HAVE however found an easier way to drink it, and ACV. I use a largish bottle (actually, a Vitamin Water bottle*), capture my supply up about 2/3 full, add 1/4 c of ACV and top it off with water. The ACV is the most dominant flavor, so you can't really taste the urine. ACV doesn't taste great, but it's better than piss.

Trust me.

:D

WOW! This is hugely helpful!!! I have never tried ACV, but I have some in my pantry. What effects have you noticed from your urine intake? How about from the ACV? Thanks so much for the info!!!

Well, they both seem to help in their own little ways. The ACV helps a lot by reducing inflammation and oil production, and the urine kind of makes everything seem more nourished and my skin glowy; which is pretty spectacular. There are also other benefits, like less mucus production in my sinuses and such. The ACV can also make your skin a little dry and itchy though, so moisturize well all over.

:)

Well, they both seem to help in their own little ways. The ACV helps a lot by reducing inflammation and oil production, and the urine kind of makes everything seem more nourished and my skin glowy; which is pretty spectacular. There are also other benefits, like less mucus production in my sinuses and such. The ACV can also make your skin a little dry and itchy though, so moisturize well all over.

How much ACV do you drink per day? How much urine?

So I tried ACV for the first time today and WHOA that stuff is nasty to drink! I added it to orange juice. I have been adding urine to my smoothies for for about a week with great results, so I wanted to add the ACV to my regime to really get to 100% clarity. I heard it works really fast. So, so far I am:

Washing with water only, morning and night.

Washing with water and a wash cloth once a week for the dead skin mask (works great for me)

Ingesting first morning's urine with a green fruit smoothie and flax oil

Ingesting 1 tablespoon of ACV with orange juice once a day.

I'm not positive about the amount of urine, but I think it's at least 1.5 cups. I fill an empty 20 oz. Vitamin Water* bottle up to the part of the bottle that curves up to the cap. Then, I add 1/4 c of ACV and fill the rest with water. That's all I drink of either every day. :)

*I don't recommend drinking Vitamin Water-too much sugar. I bought it once, and just saved the bottle and use it over and over. Technically, any 20 oz. bottle will do.