Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmiss_behavex

Fade Out - Active Fade Cream to lighten pigmentation marks

Hey all,

As the title says has anyone tried this? I'm a bit skeptical but i saw it in my local Lloyds Pharmacy and picked it up. Was about £7 though so don't want to try it without any kind of feedback about it.

Says on the pack its a new Zyalight formula (?) and fades away age spots, freckles, uneven skin tone and other dark pigmentation marks.

Ingredients are:

aqua,lactic acid, sodium lactate, ethoxydigycol, ethylhexyl metho xycinnamate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, decyl oleate, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol,sodium saccharin, methylparaben, parfum, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, disodium edta, glyceryl oleate, butylene glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra extract, morus bombycis leaf extract, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutyllparaben, propylpaaben, geraniol, citronellol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, bht,citric acid, ci 77891

Thanks in advance beauties :)

(posted in this forum as it's a UK based product as far as i'm aware but feel free to move it to the hyperpigmentation/red mark section if needed)

I brought this today, going to try it tonight, iv never heard of it before but thought id take the risk. I went to the doctors nd he said theres nothing he could give me for my hyperpigmentation, soo i hope over the counter stuff works.

ill keep you posted to how this goes

well i put this stuff on a red mar/scar tht iv had since last friday, nd it has faded a little. but whats important to be at the moment is that it hasnt irriated my skin or caused anymore breakouts. im going to put it on again today see if it fades again, if it does im going to try it on old marks

Hey all,

As the title says has anyone tried this? I'm a bit skeptical but i saw it in my local Lloyds Pharmacy and picked it up. Was about £7 though so don't want to try it without any kind of feedback about it.

Says on the pack its a new Zyalight formula (?) and fades away age spots, freckles, uneven skin tone and other dark pigmentation marks.

Ingredients are:

aqua,lactic acid, sodium lactate, ethoxydigycol, ethylhexyl metho xycinnamate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, decyl oleate, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol,sodium saccharin, methylparaben, parfum, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, disodium edta, glyceryl oleate, butylene glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra extract, morus bombycis leaf extract, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutyllparaben, propylpaaben, geraniol, citronellol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, bht,citric acid, ci 77891

Thanks in advance beauties :)

(posted in this forum as it's a UK based product as far as i'm aware but feel free to move it to the hyperpigmentation/red mark section if needed)

Wow, it has lactic acid on it! I want to try it..What is the brand name of this product?

Its called Fade Out, Active Fade Cream.

Last night was the third time iv put it on, and its difinatly doing something, id say the mark has reduced by about 40%, pretty good going i think

Oh great! I still haven't used mine yet as i am so paranoid about putting any sort of cream on my face but my red marks are getting to be a joke now!

Congrats on the results ukguy. Keep me informed. I will start using this next week sometime after hearing your success.

I read up about this product today, but I'm not sure it will help with red marks from acne.

They claim that the ingredients help to prevent the formation of melanin. Now, melanin is what pigments the skin - a freckle or mole are examples of increased melanin production on the skin. Red marks from acne are not caused by melanin - they're a result of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.