Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dscoop

Duac gel and Erythromycin tablets given today

Duac gel and Erythromycin tablets given today.

Duac gel to be applied at night, and 4 tablets to be taken every day, woah.

Well i'm going to start this tonight and see how it goes down, and post it here.

Anyone using any of these two, care to share experiences?

Hola. I use .05 DUac in the morning and i can see it reduce inflammation on on some of my pimples, it has also gave me this awesome glow. Eveyrone keeps asling me if I got a tan. In the begining it made me red but I used Cetaphil spf15 face cream and it helped alot. But I also think I got red becuase of the Taz . But DUAC is great! oh and im tan skiined so my back acne left marks and I can see it clear right before my eyes! Only have been using this combo for 2 weeks and 4 days! Stay paitient and be bless,you will be cured!

Ive been put on this regime by my doctor. It been 2 days so far. Ive stopped getting white heads in the mornings. So looking good. Hows it going for you guys?

Hi

In 2006 i was already on bcp for my acne,for about 4months when i was prescribed erythromycin tablets, duac for the morning and nicam for the night.

Cant really say how much the tablets affected my skin, im sure that the birth control pills are what have cleared my skin. Though i can def say that the duac everyday and the other gel at night are a great help. I still use them everyday :dance: