Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next month I am going to have a Fractional CO2 laser procedure its been now 6 months since I finished accutane and my acne is under control but a lot of red marks on my cheeks are still there :snooty: , there are some scars too but not a lot i am more concerned about the red marks, my derm said that i should see a lot of improvements after this procedure, is it true that Fractional CO2 laser well make my red marks improve :think:

I do not know if it works for red marks, but what I do know is, it work great on scars supposingly.

honestly...don't expect miracles.

i had 2 of these done last summer.

they mostly just made my face tighter and my pores smaller. it helped with the red marks a lil bit, but they were clearly still there.

they did a good job of making my face smooth and overall better appearance/texture, but i do believe there are better treatments specifically FOR red marks.

i'd recommended you try for yourself though. if i had the money, i'd get a few more of these done.

good luck!

Thanks for your replies :)

honestly...don't expect miracles.

i had 2 of these done last summer.

they mostly just made my face tighter and my pores smaller. it helped with the red marks a lil bit, but they were clearly still there.

they did a good job of making my face smooth and overall better appearance/texture, but i do believe there are better treatments specifically FOR red marks.

i'd recommended you try for yourself though. if i had the money, i'd get a few more of these done.

good luck!

Hey dwell,

I feel that you should give IPL a try if you are talking about reducing the hyperpigmentation. Fractional C02 laser work extremely well for acne scars but not so much for red marks.