Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FIRST OF LET ME SAY THAT THIS FREAKING ACNE BATTLES SUCKS!!! BUT THIS IS WHAT WE WERE CHOOSEN TO FIGHT. SO WE MUST FACE IT AND KICK IT'S ASS!!!THEY SAY THERE IS NO CURE, BUT THERE IS. STAY POSTITIVE EVEN ON THE WORST DAYS AND YOU WILL GAIN THE STRENGTH TO OVERCOME THIS. AND ON THIS SITE, THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING BUT ENCOURAGING POST AND REPLIES, BECUASE ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO DEAL WITH PIMPLES ON YOUR FACE AND BODY. THEY THINK WE OVER EXAGGERATE, BUT THEY DONT KNOW HOW ACNE CAN TEAR YOU DOWN! IT AFFECTS ME ON SOO MANY LEVELS BUT I LOOK UP TO GOD AND KNOW THAT HE HAS MY BACK. I FIGHT TO STAY POSITIVE. I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY "SELF YOU WILL BE CURED, YOUR MEDICATION WILL WORK, AND YOU WILL BE PAITIENT, YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE TODAY,TOMMORROW,UNTIL YOU DIE WITH OR WITHOUT PIMPLES BECAUSE YOUR BEAUTY IS IN YOUR SOUL. AND HOW YOU FACE THE WORLD MAKES YOUR APPEARANCE.AND TODAY YOU WILL RESIST POPPING THAT HUGE EVIL LITTLE ZIT BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MARK YOUR FACE!' YOU WILL BE FINE! TAKE A CHILL PILL.AND THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS,,,I WILL WIN THIS WAR."

HECK YES!!!!!!!!

I agree with you on EVERYTHING! This is a battle we are to fight and that we will win! You have made one of the best posts I've read. we have to take one day at a time and look to God for guidence and peace. he has put acne in our lives for a reason even if that reason is not clear to us. Remember you don't get character from every thing in your life going the way you want it, you get it from things going bad.

i try to tell myself the same thing but the longer you have it, and the years pile up with misery and all that.. you just can't help but to loose hope