Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering how much success anyone has had with the glycolic acid products from the Bravura London website? I was thinking about buying the 15% gylcolic acid night moisturiser and the 10% glycolic acid mouisturiser for the day.

i bought both of these the other day. i put to much of the night cream on and its burnt my skin but now i only put a tiny bit on and its good and the burns are going down slightly. try getting the GY mud cleanser aswell thats good

i bought both of these the other day. i put to much of the night cream on and its burnt my skin but now i only put a tiny bit on and its good and the burns are going down slightly. try getting the GY mud cleanser aswell thats good

are you also using a cleanser with an AHA or BHA in it? I once doubled up and ended up with burn marks.

yes i use GA mud cleanser i love it but my burns are going down quite well now nearly gone completly

Heya,

Well i brought 15% i think and i've used it twice and its worked pretty well from what i can see.

Pretty impressed by it.

Best wishes.

Cool, thanks for letting me know! I think I'll have to wait 'til I've stopped using Differin as I don't think the two can be combined but I'll definately be trying this stuff soon.

Hey, has anyone of you bought and used the glycolic acid peel? 30 or 50%? Is it good? Do they have quality products or will it fuck up my skin? Please answer.

I've just bought the detoxifying mud masque and I also got some teeth whitening bleach! Not used either yet tho. It looks like they have loads of great products. Another great company is Ishtar Skinlights. They do Mandelic acid products too.

As for peels, I'd personally get it done at a spa/clinic. 50% sounds strong! :shifty: