Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would a celebrity do if they had a MASSIVE breakout. Yes, I know celebrities have had acne breakouts before, but I mean a massive one. Perhaps there is a supercharged neon gamma ray electronotron (made that up) that rich people could use?

Ideas to what they do? Or any cases that you have heard of?

God Bless!

:wiggle:

https://publicaffairs.llnl.gov/WYOP/Images/...side290x253.jpg

ignore the attachment, it's messed up.

giant_damn_laser.bmp

giant_damn_laser.bmp

They'll get it taken care of in seconds. They have enough money to do what ever lol.

What Loochi said, and probably stay out of public view for a while. Their PR firm will put out an excuse.

Maybe celebrities have a secret cure for acne, that the world isn't ready for yet, so they keep it to themselves. *Paranoid*

Justin Timberlake was rumored to have avoided the public because he had acne. It also rumored that he wasn't drinking any alcohol because he was taking Accutane.

Lol at JT.

Lol there's a new proactiv ad (Well, it's new here.) with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Man she's the hottest person ever lol. Fucks me off though because she knows the stuff doesn't really work. Probably works on people with minor acne I guess.

They most def they have the money to get their acne cured. They must know about a med we dont know about

so what you guys are saying is that with enough money, acne is actually curable?

well comeon then let's set up a trust together and then split the cure so we can all be cured :dance:

as well as getting cured they can travel to the carribean to avoid the world when they breakout.

Imagine if there was an operation where you could have your skin lifted and changed with another. With the way the world is going maybe one day this type of thing will come to pass :whistle:

they already perform bone stretching

They most def they have the money to get their acne cured. They must know about a med we dont know about

Nope, there is honestly no 'magical cure' to all acne problems. I agree with what others have said. They not only have a paid nutritionist, makeup artist, ect., to make them look their best regardless, but a Public Relations firm, agent, and others who make sure they are seen only when they want to be seen.

Celebrities are only human. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that, especially if you tend to idolize a specific one.

Nope, there is honestly no 'magical cure' to all acne problems. I agree with what others have said. They not only have a paid nutritionist, makeup artist, ect., to make them look their best regardless, but a Public Relations firm, agent, and others who make sure they are seen only when they want to be seen.

Celebrities are only human. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that, especially if you tend to idolize a specific one.

Yes, I agree with this. Only human. I don't think acne is curable for all, because everyone's face is so darn different and responds to things in a unique way. If there is some super technologically-advanced laser, I sure as hell haven't heard about it :P

Lol at JT.

Lol there's a new proactiv ad (Well, it's new here.) with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Man she's the hottest person ever lol. Fucks me off though because she knows the stuff doesn't really work. Probably works on people with minor acne I guess.

Advertising is a bitch like mate.

Guys, check this out, Katy Perry says she has acne scars.

Here it is: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/katy-perry-...ed-soon-2009115

From the site: Perry admits she still has insecurities.

"One is that I have acne scars," she says. "I'm self-conscious about that, so sometimes I wear too much makeup to cover them up. I got acne at the start of my career - it was a stressful time."

I hope this will make you feel better guys. I didn't expect this from Katy Perry. She looks incredibly hot in the "I kissed a girl" music video. DAMN!

i dont believe that celebs have a "cure" for acne, just because they can afford it, take cameron diaz for example, she has breakouts from time to time, and still has them! if there was some miracle cure, she would sure be able to afford it.

but beeing able to afford everything does make things easier, and when nothing helps them, well, they have got çomplete army's of make-up artists!

they'll just put an inch of paint or their face and voila! good as new :P the only thing they have to do is not get exposed to water :P

Guys, check this out, Katy Perry says she has acne scars.

Here it is: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/katy-perry-...ed-soon-2009115

From the site: Perry admits she still has insecurities.

"One is that I have acne scars," she says. "I'm self-conscious about that, so sometimes I wear too much makeup to cover them up. I got acne at the start of my career - it was a stressful time."

I hope this will make you feel better guys. I didn't expect this from Katy Perry. She looks incredibly hot in the "I kissed a girl" music video. DAMN!

Thanks for the link :). Yeah, it is comforting, because it even shows that someone constantly in the limelight gets self-concious about the same things we do. Everyone's human :)

Except Alf. He doesn't count ha!