Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ludwig

Is this caused by blackheads?

Those are blackheads. You can check out the non-inflamed acne regimen that's posted on this site. http://www.acne.org/non-inflamed-acne-regimen.html You could also look at the post titled "Clearing pores getting rid of tiny bumps". http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Clearing-...in-t130593.html

If you can find an excellent esthetician who is experienced with acne prone skin you could schedule an appointment for extractions. Regular facials/extractions combined with a good at-home regimen can help you maintain clarity.

My nose is very sensitive, I wouldn't let anything go near my nose. I will try paulas bha and green cream and then see how that goes, thanks for the info.

There isnt much that will get rid of nose blackheads, my nose has looked like that for years and ive tried everything, extracting doesnt make them go away and will cause spider veins to appear on your nose! Just forget about it and use concealer to improve the appearence.

Your looks the same as mine, my nose is a little bit red and i got blackheads all over it

mine ar elike that dont' squeeze, i got a lot of scars doing that.

my nose has uneven skin, this will happen to yours if you squeeze....

as said, no real cure, just maintaining, or just leave em alone