Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
s_s

sex and acne

some ppl say that sex helps clear ur skin and all that but i think thats bullshit,coz i kno ppl who have sex nd still have acne..soo i dont kno what u guys think about it?

I don't think it makes a difference either way. I started getting acne long before I began having sex. And even after being sexually active, the acne remained. No difference for me whatsoever.

yea coz i never had sex but when my face was gettin bad nd i heard sex helps i was like ahh maybe i should try it out i was desperate for some remedy but nooo :naughty: i chose not to coz i've seen alot of ppl who are havin sex nd have acne ...they were tyin to mislead me :snooty: ...thats what alot of guys are just after nowadays

I have sex all the time on average like 3-4 times a week and my acne doesn't really seem effected.

If it is helping then I wouldn't know cause I follow a super strict regimen which is slowly clearing me up so maybe sex is a part of that.

it doesn't seem to be anything worth singling out though like proper body care and etc.

some guy even told me that male sperm would help acne if i apply it to my face i think thats nasty

I think you mean male human sperm, as opposed to something like, I don't know, maybe a goat or horse...but that's only if you are going to go the extra mile!

As far as I know, males are the only ones that produce sperm. :whistle:

I think you mean male human sperm, as opposed to something like, I don't know, maybe a goat or horse...but that's only if you are going to go the extra mile!

As far as I know, males are the only ones that produce sperm. :whistle:

lol yeahh duhh male human sperm

Ah fuck no, thats a load of bullshit but i sure as hell used that story countless times for my advantage.

From the countless threads I've seen on this topic, I'd say that there is absolutely no correlation between the two.

Then again, I've never had sex.

Well ...

Sex might help in the fact that (if you have sex for as long as up to 30 minutes) its EXTREMELY demanding (especially if you're on top the entire time like me lol) and it will TIRE YOU OUT to the point of exhaustion which is exacerbated by orgasm. I think that sex is as good as exercising as long as its carried on for long periods of time.

Well ...

Sex might help in the fact that (if you have sex for as long as up to 30 minutes) its EXTREMELY demanding (especially if you're on top the entire time like me lol) and it will TIRE YOU OUT to the point of exhaustion which is exacerbated by orgasm. I think that sex is as good as exercising as long as its carried on for long periods of time.

yea but i can also exercise nd sweat from it same as if i was having sex i would sweat right??..

Well ...

yea but i can also exercise nd sweat from it same as if i was having sex i would sweat right??..

Yes, if the sex is 'good' (in other words if its not just a quick stick it in and quit, if its prolonged for at least 20-30 minutes which may be hard for most guys) then you will be sweaty and exhausted afterwards (especially women if they reach climax). Very good workout lol

From the countless threads I've seen on this topic, I'd say that there is absolutely no correlation between the two.

Then again, I've never had sex.

Jaxin the perv at you service Kai :shifty2:

ill let you guys know my findings on this as soon as i can get a girl to do it with me

You're too much! :lol:

Well ...

Yes, if the sex is 'good' (in other words if its not just a quick stick it in and quit, if its prolonged for at least 20-30 minutes which may be hard for most guys) then you will be sweaty and exhausted afterwards (especially women if they reach climax). Very good workout lol

whoever it is you have sex with can sure as hell last long.. damn...

lol

what is his secret?

some ppl say that sex helps clear ur skin and all that but i think thats bullshit,coz i kno ppl who have sex nd still have acne..soo i dont kno what u guys think about it?

Admittedly i aint had sex in a few months but its never changed my acne, if anything it caused irritation :P

Man I wish it would help!

But, you know, it kinda makes sense... because people say that exercise can contribute to better overall health which may mean reduced acne. For me and and my boyfriend, our sexytimez (lol) usually last anywhere between ten minutes and up to two-ish hours. That's some hard work. Basically the only exercise I ever get. :shifty:

I don't know if it really helps though, because it seems that sweating a lot would just make you break out more. But now that I think about it, there HAVE been times where we would have sex in the evening and then the next morning I felt like my face looked kinda better. But that's probably just coincidence. :shrug:

Actually I found out that when I have sex on a regular basis my skin clears up faster and red marks fade quicker. Although it could be just because of the horomonal changes sex can cause, or the excerise I usually recieve during sexytime.. (Usually anywhere from 30 min up to about max 3 hourish) But then when I go through a period without any sexytime for a while the first places I tend to breakout on are my forehead and jaw line. Sooo.. I guess it just depends on the individual at the end of the day.

yeah but most of u ppl dat are havin sex still suffer from acne soo i dont think sex is a remedy for it

Well ...

whoever it is you have sex with can sure as hell last long.. damn...

lol

what is his secret?

Haha I'm the guy.

Secret? I never used to have one it was just natural for me to last 30-45 minutes on average (and the very first tiem I had sex I think due to nervousness we had sex from like 1 am to 4 30 in the morning...THAT was tiring) but then I realized about a month ago that I was too a victim of premature ejaculation when my mind wasn't in the right place.

So I went on a quest and figured out my problem and it was being too 'in the moment.' When you get heated up too fast ejaculation occurs very quickly so the key is to take it slow and ease into the 'rougher' or more intense sexual activities (and also a note for guys, performing oral sex on your significant other WILL help you last longer..I think it stimulates certain hormones which help with ejaculation). Also, breathing and monitoring your heartrate will help to last longer, and also keeping the phrase 'please your woman and you will be pleased' in my head helps lol because if I stray from that mindset my body goes into its natural mode where it wants to bust as soon as possible (darwinism..need for survival of the species).

Its not as much of a problem after about 10 minutes because after 10 minutes or so your body has adjusted to having sex and you are much less susceptible to come early once you get past that first 'hump.' lol.

good sex is all about the mentality (and creativity =p)

Haha I'm the guy.

Secret? I never used to have one it was just natural for me to last 30-45 minutes on average (and the very first tiem I had sex I think due to nervousness we had sex from like 1 am to 4 30 in the morning...THAT was tiring) but then I realized about a month ago that I was too a victim of premature ejaculation when my mind wasn't in the right place.

So I went on a quest and figured out my problem and it was being too 'in the moment.' When you get heated up too fast ejaculation occurs very quickly so the key is to take it slow and ease into the 'rougher' or more intense sexual activities (and also a note for guys, performing oral sex on your significant other WILL help you last longer..I think it stimulates certain hormones which help with ejaculation). Also, breathing and monitoring your heartrate will help to last longer, and also keeping the phrase 'please your woman and you will be pleased' in my head helps lol because if I stray from that mindset my body goes into its natural mode where it wants to bust as soon as possible (darwinism..need for survival of the species).

Its not as much of a problem after about 10 minutes because after 10 minutes or so your body has adjusted to having sex and you are much less susceptible to come early once you get past that first 'hump.' lol.

good sex is all about the mentality (and creativity =p)

My hero. :drool: pahaha.