Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonoB

Ionic Silver Liquid/Cream

I honestly believe Acne can be cured the Natural way. Using harsh chemicals such as SA or BP may have serious effects on skin long-term and cause further problems. I still cannot belive why docters and medical people choose to ignore herbal remedys.

I believe Acne is caused by Parasites in your immune system and slowly break down the bacterial defence against P. acne. To fully rid you body of these bad parasites you need to take various supplements.

I have taken over the past few months the following supplments:

Garlic

Tree Bark

Ionic Silver

I have to say Iconic Silver seems to be the best and has been around for hundreds of years treating everything. It was originally know as the cure all liquid. It has serious antibacterial properties used to kill every type of bad bacteria in your body. Ionic Silver acts like a second immune system and repairs your normal body immune system by removing anything causeing problems. It then creates another barrier and fights of infection.

I have nust started a course of Ionic Silver and waiting upon results.

Feedback would be great on my view on Acne..

JonoB

Guest missyjean130
I honestly believe Acne can be cured the Natural way. Using harsh chemicals such as SA or BP may have serious effects on skin long-term and cause further problems. I still cannot belive why docters and medical people choose to ignore herbal remedys.

I believe Acne is caused by Parasites in your immune system and slowly break down the bacterial defence against P. acne. To fully rid you body of these bad parasites you need to take various supplements.

Garlic

Tree Bark

Ionic Silver

I have to say Iconic Silver seems to be the best and has been around for hundreds of years treating everything. It was originally know as the cure all liquid. It has serious antibacterial properties used to kill every type of bad bacteria in your body. Ionic Silver acts like a second immune system and repairs your normal body immune system by removing anything causeing problems. It then creates another barrier and fights of infection.

JonoB

http://www.aidanceproducts.com/ingredients.html#science

There's already acne products supporting your views on silver =)

Doesn't seem to popular,but sounds really nice...I wish I heard more talk about this on these boards!

Garlic

Tree Bark

Ionic Silver

JonoB

Ooh this sounds good. What does the tree bark do? I like the idea of improving the immune system, i'm well aware of the long term side effects of antibioitcs;/

Thanks for the replys guys.

Tree Bark

Serves as powerfull protection from damage from parasites. It also contains antiseptic properties that remove and defend bacterial attacks to ur immune system.

I did also notice that on the capsule I took other ingrdients were included such as;

Licorice root

Flax Seed

However the have no removed these ingredients and added Ginger. All of the ingredients above have antibacterial/anti-imflammatory properties which really help Acne.

If you want any more ides or views from me to hesitate to let me know.

JonoB

Another View

If we apply synthetic chemicals to our skin such as SA or BP out Immune System confronts the chemicals and attempts to fight them off even though they may help. By doing this however the immune system is slowly braking down and P.acne bacteria is overunning the immune system.

Ever heard the saying "It will probs get worse before it gets better"

I think that statement is true because once the Immune System as realised that it is attacking synthetic chemicals that may help acne it returns to the important fight against P.Acne bacteria.

Understand?

Agree?

Let me know....

JonoB

I thought it got worse before it got better because when you apply topicals its literally thinning your skin, so youre getting physically closer to your break outs, and seeing them faster at the same time. It could be a combination of that and what you said?

Yes I agree with you there.

Do you agree that my view is a new and unique and not been seen on this forum before?

Do you agree with my ideas?

JonoB