Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
privilege

What's the first thing you would do if...

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Nice topic. I would do a reality check and then proceed to realize that I am of course in a dream. :boohoo:

I'd probably make out a whole lot with this hot girl in my chem class who doesn't even know that i like her. Like just go up to her and ....BAM

Oh yea and I might shit/piss my pants out of astonishment when I look in the mirror, and go to school without changing it, and not even bother about it. And when people tell me, "DUDE U SMELL LIKE SHIT!!!", I'll say, "You're lucky that shit's not on my face!!!". :lol:

Edited by SilentWalker

lol hmm...

I probably would laugh out of crazy happiness that all this crap I went through is finally over! Then idk... I'd live like I never have before. But, it's ok. I'm getting there and when it's my time to shine ima jump out like a caged animal :D

Heh, I thought of these kinds of things before. I would go crazy. Having to worry about acne is so frustrating. My skin is the only thing that makes me self conscious about myself.

I must admit though, over the last few days, I have been VERY happy with the look of my skin.

the positive me: I would start to live life, eat like shit, not take a shower for days and drink heavily. talk to a bunch of strangers in the grocery store just because, make jokes, smile at everyone etc. focus on other things in life besides skin, make more friends, go out every night of the week and never live in fear ever again.

the negative me: go back to bed and think about how i am way too old to start living life now bc i already let life pass me by. let the regrets of a wasted life destroy me. realize that i am an old man and the best years of my life are over and i spent them in my room with my headphones on, air drumming to some cd.

the positive me: I would start to live life, eat like shit, not take a shower for days and drink heavily. talk to a bunch of strangers in the grocery store just because, make jokes, smile at everyone etc. focus on other things in life besides skin, make more friends, go out every night of the week and never live in fear ever again.

the negative me: go back to bed and think about how i am way too old to start living life now bc i already let life pass me by. let the regrets of a wasted life destroy me. realize that i am an old man and the best years of my life are over and i spent them in my room with my headphones on, air drumming to some cd.

LOL. Mid 20's is way too old??!! You are crazy!!

...you woke up with clear and beautiful skin?

What would you do?

I'd be happy and start telling my friends and family! then go back see what I'd done and post it online then laugh at Acne Free in 3 days and run em out of business!!! Then get on Oprah and be like, Yeah I give the Cure for free!

Unless it was just magic or luck , then I'd just be SO FRICKIN HAPPY!

Run to the computer log on to acne.org and make fun of everyone in the emotional and psychological section...........

LMFAO! Jokes yo... I started cracking up writing that. (Lame I know)

I don't know. I'd probably still go on acne.org and rant about;

"Yo.. Take it from me.. I did nothing and I have perfect ass skin brah."

This, I'd frantically rub my face under disbelief of how good it feels.

that's not the kind of touching i was talking about

Give up my entire DVD library. I just said the other day I'd trade my entire collection for absolutely perfect skin. I care a lot about my DVDs so its saying a lot that I'd give them up for clear skin.

This, I'd frantically rub my face under disbelief of how good it feels.

that's not the kind of touching i was talking about

LOL :whistle:

FIND A CAMERA.

NAAAAOOOOOW!

And of course after I'm done taking gorgeous pictures of my fine fine self, I'd go fine some lady friends that I've been meaning to "talk" to for some time now. :cool:

The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades.

I would check my skin in every lighting I could find to make sure it was real....

Then if it was and it was a school day I would actually dress nice and put on nice eye makeup and actually not hide in school! If it wasn't I would make an appointment to get my headshot set up and finally take the first step in my acting career.

But alas.... that's only a fantasy :(

I'd rub my face against every man I thought was attractive in school and jog my daily 1 mile naked :surprised: I would be able to wear any open/airy shirt from Forever 21 too! gaaah...I'm so close to this dream.

run around outside naked ahah

lol.

i'd be stunned for a good while. i used to have a million answers to this question. i guess i'd skip school or call in sick @ work and just spend the whole day walking around my favorite places with a huge smile on my face.

oh and scream at the top of my lungs somewhere i'm free! i'd prob be as happy as cuba gooding jr. was getting that oscar.