Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sverd

If your joints hurt

While I was on accutane my knees started getting really stiff and felt worn out that at night it was difficult to walk. I've been off accutane for almost 5 months and until a week ago I was still getting those symptoms. I bought some glucosamine and msm for joint health after a few days the accutane side effect was completely diminished, my knees feel better than ever. So if you experience joint pain be sure to pick up glucosamine and msm (not sure which one did the trick, they probably both contributed).

While I was on accutane my knees started getting really stiff and felt worn out that at night it was difficult to walk. I've been off accutane for almost 5 months and until a week ago I was still getting those symptoms. I bought some glucosamine and msm for joint health after a few days the accutane side effect was completely diminished, my knees feel better than ever. So if you experience joint pain be sure to pick up glucosamine and msm (not sure which one did the trick, they probably both contributed).

Rudolph, I am glad that glucosamine and msm worked for you, but it didn't help me either in my daily pain.

Good luck, I hope it continues to work for you.