Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

To drunk to wash your face at night?

Do you ever come home from the bar or a party and your just too plastered to wash your face and go through the whole regimen? Well it happens to me a lot and this is why I tend to break out a lot on the weekends. Anyways im going to Vegas in a few weeks and need to find a good face wipe or something to do a quick sweep when i am a drunken useless zombie mess

Thanks

I think Johnson&Johnson make face wipes. You can get them at the pharmacy or something.

PS: I manage to do my regimen even when I can't remember my own name lol. Lke a robot :cool:

PS: I manage to do my regimen even when I can't remember my own name lol. Lke a robot :cool:

Same here. I come home completely smashed, barely able to make it up the stairs, but still take a shower and put on all my products before bed.

I dont see how getting drunk is fun =/ Do you like the feeling of not being able to think, walk, talk, throwing up, etc? Why dont you just choose not to get drunk.

I dont see how getting drunk is fun =/ Do you like the feeling of not being able to think, walk, talk, throwing up, etc? Why dont you just choose not to get drunk.

I agree with this. I stopped drinking to get drunk a while ago. Drinking in excess is never good for you, and your judgment is poor while drunk, so people tend to do things they normally would not when sober. I hardly drink now, and I make better decisions and am far more responsible. I still enjoy a drink once in a while, but I do not get drunk. I drink seldom or when I do, I do it in moderation.

to be fair this is just someone asking for advice on face wipes not their alcohol consumption ;)

well I love Boots own brand cucumber ones, but Im guessing your in America and cant get those. Ive used Johnson & Johnsons before, they werent great, though not as bad as Simples I remember. Sorry I cant be more helpful than that. they'll do for a few days, but try at least am to wash your face properly at least once.

and enjoy Vegas!!

Molly if you have to judge the way people have fun then that's your problem. Don't judge people's fun cause you can't find your own.

Molly if you have to judge the way people have fun then that's your problem. Don't judge people's fun cause you can't find your own.

Aren't you judging Molly for believing that she can have fun without drinking? Take your own advice.

Aren't you judging Molly for believing that she can have fun without drinking? Take your own advice.

lol

Im not judging him.

Its ok to skip a night lmfao its almost tradition to have a few zits after a wild night so what :)

I think Johnson&Johnson make face wipes. You can get them at the pharmacy or something.

Same here :lol: So strange I always somehow manage to take off my contact lenses n wash my face hmm...

I use the Johnson&Johnson fragance free baby wipes and they work just fine for me :)

Same here :lol: So strange I always somehow manage to take off my contact lenses n wash my face hmm...

I use the Johnson&Johnson fragance free baby wipes and they work just fine for me :)

I didnt even know johnson and johnson makes fragrance free baby wipes

lol

Im not judging him.

It appears I have walked into a warzone :o I'm gonna need my helmet! lol :P But, honestly man, I'm almost 21 now and yeah, you can have fun however you want, but if washing your face is that important to you that it bothers you that you are doing something that gets in the way to stop it.... then... the obvious thing is to stop what is keeping you from doing it. The reason ppl aren't sugar coating things for you is because you are on an acne website where many people stick TIGHTLY to a regimen and work so very hard yet your excuse is you get drunk....

:boohoo:

I'm not criticizing your way of life, I'm criticizing the fact that you complain about getting acne, yet aren't willing to stop the root of the problem.

Alcohol may not be the root of his problem though. Could very well be something else breaking him out, everyones different. I often find the morning after a good session my skin is looking pretty well. :D

and again, all he asked was about baby wipes not what people thought alcohol was doing to him/his skin :)

Your skin will surive a few days altered regimen, Ive gone camping and to festivals where face wipes was all I had. You'll be fine, you may break out a little but you'll have nice hazy memories of some good times too.

lol haha nice pic umm yaa definitely know where you're coming from with being too drunk to wash your face lol but yeah just go to the skin care aisle in a drugstore or wherever you go and they have a bunch there.. i always use face wipe plus an oxy pad so it gets rid of any dirt pretty good i guess.

Hey ya'll quite the heated debate we got goin on here... thanks for all the responses though constructive arguing is fine! I break out whether or not I drink, so I figure hey why not indulge... sure you can have fun having just a few beers which i do when im driving, but I love to get drunk been getting plastered for 7 years hasnt let up since high school... im by no means an alcoholic but I have a lot of fun when me and my friends are getting trashed its the Wisconsin way of life!

Anyways thanks again for the responses i wish i had a Boots around here but since i dont i think ill try those johnson and johnson wipes