Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heretodaygonetomorrow

i think this would be considered mild acne...what do you guys think?

hello, i'm posting up a few pics of my forehead and temple in order to get some feedback as to what type of acne you guys think it is...

i've been using dove cucumber cleanser to wash my entire face and zoderm 5.75% bp wash at night and right afterwards on my forehead. After washing with the zoderm, i pat my face dry and put a pea size amount of differin 0.1% on my forehead...(only started differin about 2-3 weeks ago at request of derm)

i know i have no before pics, but judging by what you guys see so far...do you see this type of acne clearing up by following this regimen?

or do you think i should also start the clindamycin phosphate gel my dermatologist prescribed me as well...like i really want to not use this extra rx because i feel that would be putting WAY TOO MUCH medication...

the picture quality might not be that great because im using a mac photobooth app but hopefully it's good enough!

thanks for the input.

post-90014-1242012672_thumb.jpg

post-90014-1242012681_thumb.jpg

post-90014-1242012688_thumb.jpg

post-90014-1242012672_thumb.jpg

post-90014-1242012681_thumb.jpg

post-90014-1242012688_thumb.jpg

hello, i'm posting up a few pics of my forehead and temple in order to get some feedback as to what type of acne you guys think it is...

i've been using dove cucumber cleanser to wash my entire face and zoderm 5.75% bp wash at night and right afterwards on my forehead. After washing with the zoderm, i pat my face dry and put a pea size amount of differin 0.1% on my forehead...(only started differin about 2-3 weeks ago at request of derm)

i know i have no before pics, but judging by what you guys see so far...do you see this type of acne clearing up by following this regimen?

or do you think i should also start the clindamycin phosphate gel my dermatologist prescribed me as well...like i really want to not use this extra rx because i feel that would be putting WAY TOO MUCH medication...

the picture quality might not be that great because im using a mac photobooth app but hopefully it's good enough!

thanks for the input.

If that's the only acne you have, which is light in my opinion, consider yourself lucky and you should be fine with the differin. I wouldnt use the Dove cleanser, you might wana try purpose, clean and clear sensitive skin, or at the least cetaphil.

nah, i also have developed some acne on my chin, like especially under my bottom lip...

i would post a pic of that as well but i had medication on the spots so it wouldn't have been helpful. i'll post up pics of the acne on my chin when i don't have the medicine on them.

i just wanted an idea of whether the differin and the bp seemed like the right direction for the type of acne i have. i'm basically testing the differin and bp on my forehead before i really invest and try using it on the rest of my face.

thanks for the quick input though!

Mild to light, not even noticable... i see about 50% of the college population by me have much worse than that!

You should be more empathetic! This is not a contest to see who has the worst acne

I think they are just trying to point out how mild it is.

exactly, lol. i used zoderm for a year. its good stuff. powerful and harsh, but good stuff.

i used zoderm and a clin product as well. it was quite the combo. it worked. but it made my face so incredibly red! i would be concerned about irritation.