Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greeneyes44

Message to the boys with bumps and scars

I saw the new Star Trek movie tonight and the guy who plays the young Captain Kirk, Chris Pine is REALLY hot! Despite the fact that on the big screen I noticed he had a number of pitted scars on his chin area and cheeks and some bumps.

Well I just wanted to let you know it did not take away one bit from his HOT factor. He's probably the sexiest guy I've seen on screen in a long time! Since the Brad Pitt early days who also had a rough skin texture and was still the sexiest man alive!

Hope this makes you sleep better tonight for any who are worried about it.

Cheers!

P.S. the movie was awesome too!

I agree with Greeneyes.

Chris Pine is one fine piece o' man. Despite facial scars or whatever. He's hot. :drool:

I think what she's trying to say is that it IS possible to look good despite scars or acne. As hard as it is to believe it when looking at your own face, it's true. Acne may not make you any more beautiful, but it doesn't automatically make you ugly, either.

even so, if i hate how i look, my self confidence goes down, which means im not going to be going after any girls, so even if one was attracted to me it would probably pass me by anyway.

I think they're saying confidence and hope is something to have, especially when you might feel there is nothing else to do. confidence takes you further than you'd imagine, but you have to feel confident.

on side note, movie star blemish tends to be somewhat minor in relation to what other people have.

One of my favorite bands' singers has had acne ever since the group first came out like 15 years ago, and not only has he not let it get in the way of playing shows in front of tons of people, girls loooveee him

So chicks like Movie Stars and Rock Stars even though they have less-than-perfect skin? Mmm, yea, because they're celebrities........

but what about your average guy?

Sorry to burst the bubble, but if you look at pics of him at the premieres, there are NO scars whatsoever. Ya I know, it sucks... or its just make up.

So the "cure" for acne is becoming a moviestar or singer? That should be easy.

LOL :doh:

Seriously though, many celebs have acne, google some pictures.

Hell Jessica Alba had fairly severe acne.

Acne does not care if you are rich and famous.

So the "cure" for acne is becoming a moviestar or singer? That should be easy.

Um, no. My point was you can have acne and acne scars and still be a fine looking piece of man. Despite his scars he exuded a confident, strong, charismatic vibe and that is what women are drawn to. The fact that he was a movie star has nothing to do with it, I would have thought the same thing if he was some random guy I'd seen on the street.

Women like these men because they're talented and charismatic and have likeable personalities, and they're good at what they do (musicians, etc). So you should continue doing what you're good at and that will attract people.

Women are attracted to successful men. Look at Donald Trump's hot wife if you don't believe me lol.

Women like these men because they're talented and charismatic and have likeable personalities, and they're good at what they do (musicians, etc). So you should continue doing what you're good at and that will attract people.

Women are attracted to successful men. Look at Donald Trump's hot wife if you don't believe me lol.

Nah breh. You're wrong. She's a gold digger. Look at him!?!? ROFL! As if she cares about his success.

That bish just want his paypa and wants it in stacks.

Now go make me a sammich and don't eat it this time.

Edit: Lol at people's 'movie star' / 'musician' excuses.

The message was to be confident in who you are. Women aren't always attracted to the best looking men. Women are also attracted to confidence and boldness. Each woman is different, so don't hide yourself from the world under the assumption that each woman is going to think you're repulsive.

After looking at some photos of him i couldn't see one scar...

The same applies to brad pitt, his scarring is so shallow that you can't see it

Yeah, but he has the rugged-big-screen-manliness factor helping him out, we don't all have that while we're walking out in public, for example. :P

But I see your point. He's still a hot babe with scars. ;)

Nah breh. You're wrong. She's a gold digger. Look at him!?!? ROFL! As if she cares about his success.

How can you be so sure :P She could be with him for his sparkling personality...

I had a sammich for lunch today. Roast beef.

How can you be so sure :P She could be with him for his sparkling personality...

I had a sammich for lunch today. Roast beef.

Actually Princess.. You're right. Their relationship could be as good as Hugh Heffner and the bunnies. I'm such a noob sometimes *Rolls eyes with a smirk*

*Takes sammich out of her hand and eats it in one bite*

These scars on this famous fella... You just can't even tell? I couldn't? Are you ALL looking that deep into perfection? Rofl.

Jesus, I didn't notice until you guys pointed out....