Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nate2003

Elite Minerals & Oro Gold Products

I recently got talked into buying a couple of products from a booth in a mall I was at yesterday. This stuff seemed to work really well during the demonstration.

These products were rather pricey for me but at the same time I got them for 50%-75% the normal price advertised.

first up:

Elite Minerals "by the dead sea" Mineral Body Scrub. It's to remove dead skin cells from your body and just a doing it on my hands it made a bowl of blackish water appear. I am going to try this on some of my troubled spots such as my back and on my arms around the triceps location.

use: once a week

second up:

Oro Gold 24k Gold Deep Peeling http://www.orogoldcosmetics.com/

This is made with pure 24 karat gold. Used to exfoliate and remove the build up of dirt and oil on the face.

use: once-twice a week

I was just curious if anyone else has tried out either of these products before.

Also I was wondering if there is any harm in this incorporating these with Dan's already set regiment. Just having these done once a week with the regiment that's done daily.