Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ig018dummiie

I have these white things on my chin. HELPP!!

So i have these white things on my chin, i can pull them out too. Then there is just a circle there from the white things. It doesnt cause pimples on my chin i think. But their just there. People think that it is dry skin but its not, IDK WHAT TO DO . After i wash my face its not there because of the water, then it comes back again. I put on lotion, its still there. What is this called? How do i get rid of this? How do i prevent this ?

No it isnt milia. Idk what it is but i can pull them off. they arent bumps, they are in my pores. after i pull them out theres a hole there (pore) their really small but their white and noticible if you look up close

its just plugged pores, pretty normal. It gets blocked with dead cells, dirt and grease and comes out like a plug or little worm

No it isnt milia. Idk what it is but i can pull them off. they arent bumps, they are in my pores. after i pull them out theres a hole there (pore) their really small but their white and noticible if you look up close

As polka says, they're just clogged pores. That white stuff is the sebum, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Look at http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Clearing-...in-t130593.html and http://www.acne.org/messageboard/inflamed-...en-t159537.html For assistance in clearing your pores. Remember that patience and perseverance are going to be your friends; nothing is overnight or within a week, sometimes not even within a month.

It is clogged pores indeed, but it is not normal as normal people would not have them.

Here's the answer: No one on this board knows the answer. Take it from me. They DO NOT fucking, fucking, fucking fuck fuck fucking have the Fucking answer. They just think they do. You can't treat them, people will tell you a million ways to get rid of them temporarily but that's not the same as treating them. Treating would mean that the situation would get better over time.

I really am tempted to tell you something to do.. just like everyone else.. lead you to a path of 'it's gonna be Ok'.. but ajscamvms caskl ds dcs cici i can even tell you to go take the diet path fvhdfk but so much misunderstanding lays ahead there sdnvdkfjvdf what to say sdknsdkcsjv k bye.

It is clogged pores indeed, but it is not normal as normal people would not have them.

Here's the answer: No one on this board knows the answer. Take it from me. They DO NOT fucking, fucking, fucking fuck fuck fucking have the Fucking answer. They just think they do. You can't treat them, people will tell you a million ways to get rid of them temporarily but that's not the same as treating them. Treating would mean that the situation would get better over time.

I really am tempted to tell you something to do.. just like everyone else.. lead you to a path of 'it's gonna be Ok'.. but ajscamvms caskl ds dcs cici i can even tell you to go take the diet path fvhdfk but so much misunderstanding lays ahead there sdnvdkfjvdf what to say sdknsdkcsjv k bye.

I enjoyed the honesty of this post. I have to say I agree too. These white little bumps (especially those on my nose) can be rid of once in a while but it is damn hard on the skin. I've tried A LOT of things.