Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
midnight12345678

getting rid of spots

i just got acne a half a year ago and i never had acne before that !

im 14 years old and a male btw

i started using stievamycin the regular kind about 2 months ago and my acne got better because is not inflammatory anymore and when i touch it i cannot even feel any bumps or anything!

so it feels like i have clear skin but there is still red spots and marks left over :cry:

plz give me advices cuz i do not know what to do!

Hey I use stievamycin too (tretinoin 0.01% and erythromycin 4%), and it has worked wonders on my skin. However I still get have these red marks. But after using the cream for 2 months the swelling and marks have died out a bit. By at least 20%. My doctor says that within 40 weeks you should see full improvements about those scars. And besides the cream, I am taking minocycline as well (100mg).

I have heard about claims using lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. And I did try it last year. I was on it for 4 months and honestly, it did pretty much nothing on my face. I stopped using it because it seemed to have burned my face.

Right now I have changed my diet. I stopped drinking milk and am now taking more vegetables. I am also cutting my grain intake. I also take supplements which include Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and Salmon Oil. I only take one capsule of each once a day. and over the past months of my dietary changes I saw huge improvements. I was never one to believe of dietary links to acne, but now I am a firm believer.