Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

If it is greatly indented there's not much you can do except minimize its appearance. There might be some helpful suggestions by other posters though. :)

If it's a reddened area, check out the many posts about various techniques/products that the posters here use.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A concealer is for spot application, it also has to be blended or 'feathered out' so that it will meld into the surrounding skin without looking like there's something obviously sitting right there on top of your skin.

A foundation covers the whole face but some can be used as concealers as well. Mineral makeup is one such creature.

Wasn't sure if you're a guy and thus didn't know the above, but this is out there now for all those persons who didn't know the difference. :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you just want to cover a small area use a concealer. A cream concealer would probably be best. I like MAC Studio Finish Concealer. Foundation isn't usually pigmented enough to cover scars on it's own.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes