Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LetThemEatCake

What to do with a dried up pimple?

I have a pimple that is dried up right now. There is a tiny dark spot over where the pus is, so I guess it is starting its healing process. But seriously though, I can't walk around with that thing on my face for a week! What can I do to get rid of it faster? And how do I know if there is poison underneath it? But anyway, if there is poison underneath, how does it look like? Apparently I asked something similar on Yahoo, but I only got one answer, and that one answerer told me not to touch it for about a week.

Oh yeah, and what if I don't touch my dried up pimple and it forms a scar? I already have a few on my cheeks and I don't want anymore!

If its dried up it means it should heal soon! Do not pick off the scab and the poster who said that to you on yahoo answers is right. Just leave it alone. I believe in popping pimples but not with the nails and not cysts.

If its dried up it means it should heal soon! Do not pick off the scab and the poster who said that to you on yahoo answers is right. Just leave it alone. I believe in popping pimples but not with the nails and not cysts.

Okay.