Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soccerfan987

ACV- Organic or not as toner??

I know drinking ACV you are supposed take the organic one but when applying it as a toner which is better? I've been using just a store brand (not organic) ACV and using it in a 1:1 with water.

Would I see better results with organic ACV?

Can going from store brand unorganic to Braggs Organic make it worse?

Is organic stronger and would I need to dilute it more than 1:1?

Thanks

I know drinking ACV you are supposed take the organic one but when applying it as a toner which is better? I've been using just a store brand (not organic) ACV and using it in a 1:1 with water.

Would I see better results with organic ACV?

Can going from store brand unorganic to Braggs Organic make it worse?

Is organic stronger and would I need to dilute it more than 1:1?

Thanks

I used the Heinz brand for a long time. I switched to using spectrum organic and noticed it was different. It stings much less when putting it on and the smell seems like it isn't as strong.

It's hard to say if either is more effective. I get the feeling that the regular filtered is more acidic though.

Being in Brazil, I've been using ACV for a little while with great results. I use it both topically and orally. I will tell you though that Brazil doesn't have a lot of ACV, so, I have one brand to choose from. 8D It's called Borges and I'm pretty sure it's not organic. Wait, I now know it's not Organic, since I'm looking at it. But, comparing my results to what people have posted, I'd say there is no difference. My results have just been good, and in some cases better, than what people have said. I don't dilute to drink and dilute 1:1 to put on my face once a day; however, I have pretty tough skin, so, this doesn't seem to bother me. I would suggest to always moisturize. (:

If you go to organic, I'd go 1:2 just to be sure at first. If you don't have any problems, go back to 1:1.