Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started usin Clearogen about 2 years ago and it really did work! since I was 16 I had bad Cystic acne I could count bout 20-30 different zits on my face (some big or small) on a daily basis but then I read about Clearogen on this site and gave it a shot and within 2 months I started seein improvement and 3 months it was gone!

i get little pimples every once in a while but nothing compared to what I had before, my face isnt totally clear but its a dramatic improvement and havent had any Cystic pimples since using it. I havent stoped usin it since...only thing is its expensive as hell! has anyone used this and not seen results? jus curious

also for people who have used it, is the cleanser and toner really necessary? I feel like its the actual lotion that works but Im too scared to not use the cleanser and toner but I wanna start to use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner and not use any cleansers jus splash water on my face cuz I feel it over dries my skin too much which inflames my red marks that wont go away