Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juba76

Good Sunscreen to use while on regimen?

Hello! :) So I've been on this regimen for about 3 months now, and I love it! it's been working wonders until today :( I know when using bp, it's important to use sunscreen while being exposed in the sun for a long period of time. I went to the beach today, and instead of using a moisturizer as my third step, I decided to use Blue lizard Australian Sunscreen(this was recommended by my dermatologist awhile back). Unfortunately, I'm breaking out now :( So I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a good sunscreen I can use? I'm going camping soon, and I don't want to break out again! Any advice or suggestions would be VERY MUCH appreciated!! Thanks :)

My favorites are the following.........

SPF moisturizer: Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin

Sunscreen lotion: Coppertone Oil-Free

Hope that helps.

Clinique City block sheer (oil free). Comes in SPF 25 or 40, and is designed so that it can be used everyday :)

try to avoid oxy benzone. I think it's only allowed in the U.S. and parts of Asia. Its been known to turn males into females after long exposure. No lie