Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

When was the last time you were actually clear?

A few months ago was the first time I was completely clear in over ten years...

I stayed clear for around a month. It was like I was living a different life.

About 4 years ago, I think. I don't actually remember what it feels like not caring about skin.

Well im a teenager and I think its pretty much impossible for someone my age to be completely clear with no make-up on...

Im Fifteen and the last time was before I hit puberty so roughly 3-4 years..

God gda_11 got it in one, can't even remember the last time i didn't think about my skin but it's clear enough now to be almost irrelevant but it's hell, and people can't understand how crushing some days are unless they go through it.

I havent been clear in three years :( Ive been suffering from acne for eleven or twelve years, half of my life. I just turned twenty five but one year of my life, I had no acne, NONE and then boom out of nowhere, I started breaking out really badly after I used this Aveeno face wash my mom used.

Guest T.M.

I had a look at my passport photo the other day from 1999 and I was completly clear without any red marks and looking pretty stoned! Good days :D At the time I was an oral acne meds which were great but didn't last. The regimen has been great for me but its never kept me clear enough for long enough for the red marks to go away.

Hmmm.... maybe 4 years ago, when I was about 13. My acne got bad (it was still mild) but I consider myself clear now (as in only one zit on my chin) but I do have redmarks. I don't really have to cover them with make-up all the time, though. Only when I feel like looking pretty. And most days I really don't give a damn, wear no makeup, a messy ponytail, sweats, etc.

Going to a hot humid country over christmas ridded my face and back of all acne inflammation. I still had red marks, though. And when I got home, I had a minor breakout. Before that, I don't know. 2 years or 3.

I have no idea. For a brief period of a year or two a few years back either I was clear or 'clear enough' to not care. I've had acne for about 7 years, but honestly, I doubt i'll ever be "100%" clear. Most people get a pimple every now and again. I don't mind.

clear skin would probably be all the way back when i was like 13. i had acne all through highschool but it was never anything major just some small pimples usually on my forehead or close to my hairline but since i started university my acne changed completely, and i started breaking out on my cheeks i dont know why this happened, but i could only wish that my skin would go back to how it was in highschool if anything grr. :|

I'm pretty clear now, just have some red marks left and an occassional whitehead here and there. But I was completely clear about a year ago for one week. o.o It was the weirdest thing. I had a big convention to go to, and for that whole week my skin was completely clear. And then it went back to being a mess right after. I'm seriously thinking it was a miracle or something. xD